Version 4.3 Upgrade on December 14th from 2:50 am to 6:50 am Eastern time
On Wed December 14th we will be upgrading Wild Apricot to version 4.3. All accounts will be upgraded automatically. (We will also maintain full backups from before the upgrade, just in case.)
Servers will be taken off-line intermittently from 2:50 am to 6:50 am Eastern time. Please save your work and log out in advance - and notify other users in your organization as appropriate.
We have sent out an email with upgrade notice on Friday Dec 9th at 2:30 pm to all administrators of all accounts. As always, new version will provide many improvements to Wild Apricot, addressing client feedback and requests, incuding:
* Automated statistics and processing of failed email deliveries, aka email bounces (instead of forwarding each bounce to administrators)
* Ability for contacts and members to view their current balance and history of invoices and payments; pay outstanding invoices online
* Ability for people to process several transactions and then pay for all of them at once (e.g. several event registrations or event registration+membership application)
* Ability for administrators to charge credit cards (If you are using Authorize.Net or PayPal Pro)
* New design theme 'Granite' (in 6 color variations) - with simplified HTML/CSS and so-called 'flexible' layout, meaning that page width expands/shrinks depending on the visitor screen resolution
* Simplifications in event and membership email templates (reducing the number of templates)
* plus numerous other smaller improvements and bug fixes!
For details and screenshots see Getting ready for version 4.3 http://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Getting+ready+for+new+version+4.3?utm_source=VersionReleaseEmail&utm_medium=email help page.
Our online help will be updated on the upgrade date - check Wild Apricot release history http://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Release+history page after the release.
Feel free to contact support with any questions.
Contact list loading and online payments should now be working as well.
It looks like some functions are still not working properly, specifically online payments and contact list loading, we are working on remaining issues.
We have fixed the problem, everything should be back to normal.