Upcoming version 4.1 upgrade on Wednesday January 12, 2011
Our next upgrade - version 4.1 - is planned for Wednesday, January 12th, 2011
Servers will be taken off-line intermittently from 2:50 am to 7:00am, Eastern time (GMT-5)
Please notify other users in your organization as appropriate.All accounts will be upgraded automatically and all data will be converted to the new version. We will also maintain full backups of your data before the upgrade for any troubleshooting.
As always, new version will provide improvements and enhancements to Wild Apricot, addressing your feedback and requests, incuding the following:
* Contact and member records with empty email
* Online subscription form page - for people to add themselves to your contact database, for newsletter subscriptions, etc.
* Ability to customize event-related emails (e.g. automatic event announcements) separately for each event (vs. one common template for all events)
* Ability to change membership releated emails across all membership levels (vs. current functionality where it has to be edited in each level separately)
* Access your support tickets from within your account
* Confirmation fields for password entry on all forms and hiding entered password characters
Our online help http://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Release+history will be updated on the release date with the detailed descriptions of new and changed features.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions,