Upgrade to version 3.2 on Oct 1st, Thursday - server downtime notice
Our next upgrade is planned for Thursday, October 1st, 2009
Servers will be taken off-line intermittently from 2:50 am to 6:00 am, Eastern time (New York/Toronto). Make sure to save your work and log out in advance. Please notify other users in your organization as appropriate.
All accounts will be updated automatically, no action is required on your part.
Outline of key changes:
* Tracking of opened emails and link click-throughs
* Photo albums for members
* 'Gadgets' that you can insert on your web pages: Upcoming events, recent forum updates, recent blog updates
* Macros to use custom fields in emails - custom contact fields, custom membership fields, custom event registration fields. For email blasts and for automatic emails.
* Saved searches for contacts
* Ability to edit existing donation records
* New design theme in 8 color variations
Online documentation http://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Home will be updated on the release date.Please contact our support team if you have any questions or concerns.