New release 3.0 scheduled for May 20th, 2009 - server downtime notice
Our next upgrade is planned for Wednesday, May 20th, 2009
Servers will be taken off-line intermittently from 2:00 am to 7:00 am, Eastern timezone (New York/Toronto). Make sure to save your work and log out in advance. Please notify other users in your organization as appropriate.
This is a major update - hence the extended downtime necessary to convert all the data to new version.
All client accounts will be updated automatically, no action is required on your part.
We highly recommend you to review Version 3.0 transition FAQ http://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Release+3.0 in advance.
Outline of key changes:
* Major change: New 'Contact database' functionality which unifies and replaces separate databases previously used for members, donors and event attendees.
* Redesign of look and feel customization - new wizard to select theme & color variation, header background, logo, header title. Also:
* New theme Keynote (7 variations)
* Over 150 new header backgrounds
* Anti-spam protection for online forms (aka Captcha)
* Ability to change page layouts of existing web pages at any time
* Change in how Pending Renewal members are treated - will now keep full access
* Beta-release of integration with PayPal Pro Canada
Online documentation http://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Home will be updated on the release date.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions or concerns.