(discontinued) Daily reboots starting March 19th, 2009 at 4:15 am Eeastern timezone (Toronto/New York)
We have found a way to address the problem so daily reboots are no longer necessary.
We have identified a bug in server software platform used by Wild Apricot. It happens during peak load times in some very rare circumstances.
While we are talking to the software platform vendor to fix this bug, we are implementing various workarounds to lower the chances of this bug affecting our clients.
One of these steps requires daily rebooting of Wild Apricot servers.
Starting on March 19th, our servers will be rebooted daily at 4:15 am Eastern timezone (Toronto/New York) (This has been identified as the lowest usage time)
Expected reboot time: 2-3 minutes.
During these times you might experience general system slowdown and occasional errors, including the following:
* Delays in displaying Wild Apricot website pages
* Search operations in member lists will slow down and might not return all matching records
* Slowdown of export operations
* Member deletion operations in progress might get aborted
* Internal error messages for manual event registrations by administrators
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding while we are working on the long term solution for the problem identified above.
Please notify others in your organization as appropriate.