New release scheduled for to Feb 26th, 2009 - server downtime notice
Our next upgrade is planned for Thursday, February 26th, 2009
Servers will be taken off-line intermittently from 3:00 am to 6:00 am, Eastern timezone (New York/Toronto). Make sure to save your work and log out in advance. Please notify other users in your organization as appropriate.
This is a smaller intermediate release - 2.39 - our last update of version 2. Our subsequent update will be a major version upgrade 3.00.
Release 2.39 contains a number of improvements, including the following:
* Adding dynamic ("fly-out") menus to most themes
* Customization of invoice/receipt template
* Account ID display in the backend (please provide it with all future support/billing requests )
* Ability to update billing details online for all monthly paid Wild Apricot accounts
* New option for 'insert picture' - thumbnail hyperlinked original
* PayPal Fraud tools compatibility
* Ability to change start date for past events
* Restricted and hidden web pages are no longer shown to admins without web admin role
* Minor ongoing improvements and bug fixes
Detailed descriptions and links will be made available on Wild Apricot release history page http://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Release+history after the release.