Version 5.11 to be published on May 15th, 2017
Version 5.11 of Wild Apricot is scheduled to be published on Monday, May 15th, beginning at 2:00 am (ET). The publication process will take up to 4 hours, but Wild Apricot sites will still be accessible during this time. The import service may be down for approximately 5 minutes.
This update includes new features and enhancements to existing features, as well as a number of bug fixes. The changes include:
- The ability to offer discounts for membership renewals and level changes
- Control over which fields appear on donation forms
- Admins can add contacts to event waitlists
- Fewer required fields when creating events
- An opt-in mechanicsm for CASL (Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation)
- The ability to hide the Member ID field from member profiles
- Bundle admin names appear in alphabetical order when adding to a bundle
For more information on the new features, enhancements, and bug fixes, see help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Release+5.11
We hope you enjoy the new features.
The Wild Apricot Team
We would like to announce that the issue has been fully resolved.
Analysis shown that it was related to internal routing of our ISP (from old IP address to the new one).
We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.