1 result found
We are happy to announce that a new Text notification service is now available for you, our early adopter group. Check out the new Apps menu in your WildApricot account!
If you don’t see the new Apps page in the main menu, you may 1. be outside of US / Canada, 2. don’t have the paid subscription, or 3. have multiple accounts we don’t know about.
If you want to explore a new Text notification service, contact our support team to enable the new functionality in your Wild Apricot account.
The setup process is easy, and as always, our team has prepared detailed help articles to address all of your questions.
We can’t wait to share these new tools with you and look forward to hearing your feedback.
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous supported this idea ·
I have not purchased this product yet and the lacking Text/Chat/Message/SMS feature in the mobile app is the missing piece to the puzzle.
This is intended to be a one-stop-shop service for businesses and organizations and it's missing the most common form of electronic communication used by the world!
When you have it, you have a sale!
What I would like to see:
- Ability to send a message from one user to another and,
- Ability to create groups which could be selected from the member list or by a designated title/position/admin ranking.
- GIF, photo, video, link, file and emoji compatible or incompatible based on group creator controls (some groups may not want the chaos of those additions and may want it text-only).
- Ability to access this communication feature through the desktop version as well in the same manner that Messenger can be used from the desktop or a mobile device.
- Video calling would be the cherry on top if it had a group meeting feature, otherwise, a one-on-one video calling feature isn't of much use to our organization.
- And preferably, add admin controls in the profile permissions as to who can use chat and who cant.
I would be happy to move forward with purchasing this product once this was at least underway with enough progress that a rough ETA for release was available. Thank you!