332 votesTeam Mobile responded
After initial analysis we decided to remove this feature from 2017 plans. Right now we don’t have clear understanding when this feature will be taken into development.
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous commented
I have not purchased this product yet and the lacking Text/Chat/Message/SMS feature in the mobile app is the missing piece to the puzzle.
This is intended to be a one-stop-shop service for businesses and organizations and it's missing the most common form of electronic communication used by the world!
When you have it, you have a sale!
What I would like to see:
- Ability to send a message from one user to another and,
- Ability to create groups which could be selected from the member list or by a designated title/position/admin ranking.
- GIF, photo, video, link, file and emoji compatible or incompatible based on group creator controls (some groups may not want the chaos of those additions and may want it text-only).
- Ability to access this communication feature through the desktop version as well in the same manner that Messenger can be used from the desktop or a mobile device.
- Video calling would be the cherry on top if it had a group meeting feature, otherwise, a one-on-one video calling feature isn't of much use to our organization.
- And preferably, add admin controls in the profile permissions as to who can use chat and who cant.
I would be happy to move forward with purchasing this product once this was at least underway with enough progress that a rough ETA for release was available. Thank you!Anonymous supported this idea ·