What can we do to make it easier to design with Wild Apricot?

width of login in IE

We've got a glitch with the log-in screen (name and password box) when viewed with Internet Explorer. The width is truncated by nearly half. Its working fine with both Chrome and Firefox. Check it out at:
janedoeinc.memberlodge.org We have a lot of custom CSS code which is altering the look of the page and login box.And I can't figure out where in the CSS this needs to be adjusted. When I tried widening the table by using CSS (#ctl03_ctl02_loginViewControl_loginControl {width:270px}) it messed up the login box in all platforms. Does anyone have a suggestion?Thanks.

0 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Toni TroopToni Troop shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Toni TroopToni Troop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the feedback...but I'm still having difficulty.

Guess I'll have to turn to the experts who can read through the CSS code and see where there's an error.

• eelseels commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not really sure if this is it, but if you look for this line in theme.css:#idLoginContainer #loginData { float: left; width: 174px;}That could somehow make IE think the box is only 174px instead of 270px. Hope it helps!

• eelseels commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not really sure if this is it, but if you look for this line in theme.css:

#idLoginContainer #loginData { float: left; width: 174px;}That could somehow make IE think the box is only 174px instead of 270px. Hope it helps!

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7