Version 5.1 upgrade - July 31, 2014 at 3:00 am (EDT), up to 30 minutes
We will be performing system upgrade to new version 5.1 on July 31st, 2014, beginning at 3:00 am (EDT). This will take up to 30 minutes to complete. During this time, users may experience delays or interruptions accessing Wild Apricot sites.
The upgrade will fix a number of bugs and performance issue for version 5.0, but will also add new features into the product, including:
- Limit number of event registrations for each registration type
- Event Registration Types with From AND To dates
- Tracking event attendance
- New Gadget: Featured Member
- Selective 'Include name in list of event attendees' by default
- Random sort order on member directory
- Directory paging control to match sort order
- Find Pages that use particular template
- API v2 with write access to contact details and event registrations
Please save your work and log out in advance, and warn your clients about possible connectivity issues.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Published now! See our help with the version updates details:
See more on our future plans at our Roadmap http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8827717-roadmap-2015-plans-releases-expected-dates
Next version 5.2 is expected in September with these new features .