.

Delay when sending emails to AOL accounts - Jan 6, 2010

Yesterday morning (January 6th, 2010) we received reports that emails sent to accounts with "@aol.com" extensions were being delayed. Upon investigating we found that AOL had temporary limited the rate that emails from our servers could sent due to a sudden increase in emails being sent out. No emails were being blocked - there was only a delay in when AOL delivered them.

We have contacted AOL to resolve this issue and are waiting to hear back from them. In the meantime we have switched over to our backup email server and emails are now being delivered as normal.

We will be investigating this further and post additional details here as they become available.

We apologize for inconvenience.

0 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Matthieu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base