(discontinued) Daily reboots starting May 8th, 2009 at 4:15 am Eeastern timezone (Toronto/New York)
We have identified a bug which happens during peak load times in some rare circumstances and results in 'Internal error' message.
Our version 3.0 (planned for release on May 20 or 21) has the code which should get rid of this problem. Until then, we are implementing various workarounds to lower the chances of this bug affecting our clients. One of these steps requires daily rebooting of Wild Apricot servers.
Starting on May 8th, our servers will be rebooted daily at 4:15 am Eastern timezone (Toronto/New York) (lowest usage time)
Expected reboot time: 2-3 minutes.
During these times you might experience general system slowdown and occasional errors, including the following:
* Delays in displaying Wild Apricot website pages
- Search operations in member lists will slow down and might not return all matching records
- Slowdown of export operations
- Member deletion operations in progress might get aborted
- Internal error messages for manual event registrations by administrators
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding. Please notify others in your organization as appropriate.