Version 5.10 to be published on March 13, 2017
Version 5.10 of of Wild Apricot is scheduled to be published on Monday, March 13th, beginning at 2:00 am (EST). The publication process will take the entire day but Wild Apricot sites will still be accessible during this time.
This update includes new features and enhancements to existing features, as well as a number of bug fixes. The changes include:
- Ability to schedule email blasts for future delivery
- Option to display a Not attending button in event announcement emails
- New members cannot register for events using member-only registration types until their membership is activated
- Option to automatically suspend overdue members
- Recurring members can update their own credit card details
- Free and Variable event labels no longer displayed
- Each area in admin view now identified by unique URL, allowing you to bookmark or link to each area
Among the bug fixes are various importing and email issues.
For more information on the new features, enhancements, and bug fixes, see help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Release+5.10
We hope you enjoy the new features.
Wild Apricot Support
Wild Apricot Version 5.10 was successfully published. Some sites are experiencing internal errors. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.