We’ve prepared design suggestion for this idea:
1)Ability for members to review all their event registrations, filter them, and view details.
It will appear in the member’s profile in a new My registrations tab.
2) New Cancellation setting will be available in registration type settings with 3 options:
• Do not allow cancellation
• Allow sending cancellation request to event organizer
• Allow cancellation up to N days before start of event
3) New email “Event registration canceled” will be sent automatically if member cancels his event registration. It can be customized.
Our first step will not include ability for members to change event registration detais from profile. We will consider this problem separately and collect additional information.
Will be glad to hear your comments about suggested solution!Kenny Mac commented
Please do not open the ability to self-cancel until the auto pull from wait list is working. Else a space will open up and be available for someone to "steal" it whilst people are stuck on the wait list.
I suggest implementation in the following order:
1 - Allow "request cancellation"
2 - Auto-pull from wait list
3 - Allow self-cancel
We are working on design solution for this request.
The first step will include the option at the event level: automatically register people from Waitlist (in turn) or not, do it manually, as it works now.Kenny Mac commented