What can we do to make it easier to design with Wild Apricot?

Hide login box *for public only*

Hi there. I've seen this post on hiding the login box: http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308926-for-designers-and-developers/suggestions/8821309-hide-login-box . That gives some instruction for hiding the box for all users.

We would actually like to have the login box active for logged in members only--because we don't need the public to view login options, but that box has valuable links to admin one's own account once you're logged in (from a login page).

Any clues as to how to hide the box for public view and show it for logged in users only?

Many thanks.

0 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

devrapdevrap shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DotCreativityDotCreativity commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

Can you clarify? How are members logging in, and once they are logged in, are you simply wanting to show the link to their profile and the link to log out? (No admin options are shown in the login box)

If this is the case, you can hide the login box for public visitors via JavaScript - send me at ideas@dotcreativity.com http://dotcreativity.com/contact and we can set this up for you.

Alternatively, you can manually add these links:

The link for the logged in member to see their profile is: /Content/Members/MemberProfile.aspx

The link to log out is: /Sys/Login/SignOut

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7