What can we do to make it easier to design with Wild Apricot?

How to change the "upgradeWarningBox_messageText"

When members select the "Change Level" option in their profile, they are taken to a page with a warning box that says "Please note: full price of the new membership term will be billed. No refund will be done. Contact your site administrator personnel@pershingangels.org if you are expecting a refund."

We want to change this text, but I can not find it in the template. Can someone point me in the right direction?

div id="ctl00_ContentArea_ctl00_stepTemplate_upgradeWarningBox_messageText" class="text"

0 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

NSPA shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NSPA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ahhh...now I understand.

JS coding is definitely advanced. I'm going to have to put my thinking cap on for that one. Perhaps I can back my way into it. Thanks for the reply!!

While I have you, is there a way to change the font size for the member level description? This is the verbiage that shows up immediately below the member level settings.....

I'm thinking that's not what I need.

Those instructions are for changing the button text. I want to change the text that shows up when a member tries to perform a level change. It's on the "Change Member Level" screen that shows the member to list of levels that they can choose from.

This is a message that displays inside of a yellow box that has the warning triangle next to it. Says " Please note: full price of the new membership term will be billed. No refund will be done. Contact your site administrator personnel@pershingangels.org if you are expecting a refund."

We need to change that text. The button is fine.

hi...did I ask a tough question and stumped all the Apricots out there or is this customization not possible?

Feedback and Knowledge Base