What can we do to make it easier to design with Wild Apricot?

leaf image in the tranquility template

I want to change the leaf in the gadget. I see the png in the theme override folder. If I just use webdav to override the image with one of the same size will I destroy anything.

When i am in webdav I see the folder but not the actual files.

Also, i didn't see a button for "Activate Override" like the "help" pdf shows.

0 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

sharon11730sharon11730 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DotCreativityDotCreativity commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

You will not see the "Activate Theme Overrides" button if Theme Overrides has already been activated. If you do see a Theme Overrides folder in your WebDAV then Theme Overrides is already activate (this folder only gets created once activated).

The simplest way to change this image, is to upload a new image with the same name into the Theme Overrides folder at the same location (the "images" folder, if I recall correctly). These folders are empty by default, any files you upload will override the default files with the same name. Nothing will be destroyed and you can easily revery back by deleting the file. Be sure your new image is of a similar size for best results.

ALternately, you can use CSS to swap the image, as described here: http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308926-for-designers-and-developers/suggestions/8821693-leaf-bullets-in-widgets

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7