What can we do to make it easier to design with Wild Apricot?

Use of custom HTML gadget

Hi,

On our website we have a register of boats http://www.steamboatassociation.org.uk/Default.aspx?pageId=1117882 which was created before we moved to the WA system. Since the register is currently displayed on the site in an iframe, when the register page is larger than the iframe the page displays two sets of vertical scroll bars which is annoying to use.

I notice that the custom HTML and custom form gadgets are described as using javascript to adjust the frame size so that it fits that of the content. I am wondering would it be possible use the custom form/html gadget instead of a normal iframe to solve our problem.

I have tried defining the location of the html of the module and content containers used in the WA gadgets with the file that was used to define the content of the iframe ( e.g.src=" / resources / register / index.htm ") but can't get it to work.

Is what I am attempting to do possible, if so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Kingsley

0 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

KingsleyKingsley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7