Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

392 results found

1. Non-attendance button

We run a very particular club with strict membership requirements. Due to the nature of our club and restrictions placed upon us by contractual arrangements, we require our members to tell us if they are not coming to events, so we can plan, cater and capture costs accordingly.

At the moment we are trying to achieve this via a non-attendance forum, which our members hate. A 'non-attendance' button (or non-attendance registration that does not generate an invoice) would be fantastic!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. explain..

I am surprised that you spent so much time on changing the interface for emails. This was unexpected. I understood and accepted the fact the fact that you had to invest time and money into the architecture of this product to be able to provide features to your customers at a higher quality and a faster time to market. I would like to understand how this area was chosen to be redesigned over all of the other items on our wish list? This area only impacts the administrators of the system. I am not sure you advanced this area at…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Evgeny Zaritovskiy responded

Hi Katheryn!

Let me start from appreciating your feedback – it takes time to write down comments and I value it a lot.

I also share your frustration about “Not sure why you are asking for feedback and preferences from your customers” – I can see that you’ve been using our Wishlist forum a lot, voted for a number of ideas. You’ve spent time on it, and you want to see some results back from us. Not seeing good enough progress creates an impression that we’re doing nothing and basically are lying that we want to hear our customers. I can totally understand this and as I said, I do share your frustration about this.

Having said this, let me share some internal details that may clarify our position – or may not :)

As you mentioned, we “had to invest time and money into the architecture of this product…

3. Additional Events Lists

Create two Event Lists for us as Gadgets - one that can be pulled into the Events page and one that can be pulled into the Volunteer Opportunities page. They have different content and require two separate Event Gadgets

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. add mc_fee to payment allocations API

I see that Wild Apricot logs the transaction fee that Paypal charges - it shows up in the Audit log for a payment as "mcfee". I need this field to be available via API so I can accurately allocate transactions in our accounting system. Can you please add the mcfee field to the Payment Allocations v2 API call?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Change invoice billing person

I would like to have a feature where I can bill someones registration for an event to a different person. Quite often our members pay for other members to attend our event (usually clients), but i have not yet found a way to assign that. Invoicing is miserable at this point when one person is sponsoring 30 people from other companies. Would be great to be able to resolve this in some way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  3 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Filter admin Event list

Current list of events shown for an administrator is very long. It's not a big problem for organization with a few events, but when there are 1000+ of them, it's hard to navigate and search for the one you need. We've received a number of complains about this and decided to create a wishlist suggestion on behalf of all these requests.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Team Events responded

Resolved in 5.8.3 – help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Update+5.8.3

7. Event invoice macro for event confirmation email

I wish we had a macro code for event invoice number that we can include in the event confirmation.

We want to make the event confirmation email an email ticket and all looks good except for having no ticket/invoice number.

We have a macro for the url of the invoice details so providing a macro for the invoice number is not a big ask. See screen shot attached:

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. TLS 1.2 Support for Stripe

Hey,
    stripe sent out announcement on deprecation of SHA-1 and TLS1.1. Can WA confirm it meets the requirements for SHA-2 and TLS1.2 ?

Thanks,
    Russ.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Online payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. total donations between dates

Hi,

I am needing to create end of financial year receipts for members & donors, I see there is a field that lists total donated, however that will be a lifetime total.

Can an advanced query system be introduced to list donors that donated between certain dates, and the total amount of donations they provided between those given dates? i.e. (1 July and 30 June)?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Team Payments responded

We have published this update together with some donation reports improvements in 5.12 release.
    You can now filter and report on donations by daterange, as well as using any dropdown or radio button field.

10. Less is more

Focus on removing things, not adding.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New Gadget: News

I would like to have a News Gadget that would function similar to the events. We could fill out the information, a News feed would populate the most recent news item on the homepage, and a searchable News archive could be included in the menu items

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New functionality and design for color picker

Hello everyone!

As CMS crew we are responsible for the whole process of your website creation within WA and content editing. Recently we had to look at our color picker and review it’s functionality. We’ve listed ideas for improvement, but we would really love to ask our clients - how important this change is for you? Please look at presentation linked below with list of changes we propose. If you have any comments, please leave them here, we would love to hear your feedback. If you think that this change is rather important - please vote for it.

Link to…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can you give the email blast preview the option to view it in a mobile version? The email doesn't look the same as a full view using Gmail

Can you give the email blast preview the option to view it in a mobile version? The email doesn't look the same as a full view using Gmail as compared to viewing it on a cell phone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When you compose email blast and click on Preview & Send button, there are 3 preview modes you can use:
    Preview for: Mobile (300 px) | Mobile and desktop (600 px) | Desktop (900 px)
    This should help

14. Add contact to bundle, display administrators in alpha order by name

Add to contact bundle screen. It is difficult to find the specific bundle administrator where there is a long list of names. Could you display the list of bundle administrators in alpha order by first name? Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. User ID field: Give Option to be Admin Access Only

Currently, members see the Wild Apricot assigned User ID in their profile. I understand why it's important for the database, but showing it to the members is confusing for them, especially for organizations whose members already have a different type of ID #. First Name is a system field too, but it has the option "For administrator access only." Please add this option to User ID. Currently the only way to hide it is using CSS to set the display to none, but I cannot target the row for User ID in the Privacy area where members determine what to…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Waitlist collects full registration form data

Since waitlist registrants collect only name, when a spot opens up and they are manually registered, there is no simple way to have them fill out the form. Collecting full form data when signing up would solve this, and might have the effect of deterring those who are not really interested enough to attend.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Email non-members

I can easily filter contacts in the simple search by non-members. However, the only way to save a search is in the advanced search and there is no contact criteria, only member criteria. I want to be able to email all non-members that are in our contact database. I've searched the site and cannot find anything.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Contacts, use Advanced search, choose “Contact properties” search criteria, “none of selected” and check “Member”. This’ll do.

18. Gmail

In June, Gmail updated their DMARC policy to p=reject, which means that any mail sent through a third party with a Gmail "from" address will be rejected (bounced) by most receiving domains.

While this is being done in an effort to stop spammers from spoofing email addresses, it has the unfortunate side-effect of getting in the way of totally legitimate senders like us. How will this affect our emails, but bulk and individual, thru Wild Apricot?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Provide simple site use instructions for members

We have just joined and created a great website that includes profile management, news blogs, event registration and forums. One of the reason we chose WA was members could interact with all of these features without admin intervention. The WA help seems to be oriented to Admins, not users. I now have to develop user friendly instructions on how to use these features. I could not find user instructions on WA and recommend drafts for end user use of the gadgets.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Monthly fee

Membership fees have been setup on the first of every month, but it shows that there are no recurring payments, which is very confusing.

Is there a way to take the words "No recurring payments" off the membership application form?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The only way is to use CSS customization and hide them in the form. You’ll need HTML skills to do so, or you can contact our Support and them might be able to help you.

1 2 6 8 10 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base