Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Submenus direction

The last two dropdown menu items on the horizontal menu should have submenus fly out to the left, rather than the right, as shown in this screenshot. Because the dropdown menu is so close to the edge of the browser window, the text is cutoff and unreadable to users. Thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Member since" and "Renewal due on" fields

I hate the fact that the "member since" field and the "renewal due on" field are not automatically populated any more because frankly it just causes more work. I need to be able to edit other fields under membership, specifically whether or not the applicant is a state CAMFT member, whether her/his CAMFT/license numbers are correct, etc. PRIOR to approving his/her membership, not after. One can always edit the dates, should one choose to do so, so the fields being blank serves no purpose, other than making things more difficult and time-consuming.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Display "Bundles" for all Levels on the Member List

On the Member List Summary, the "Total" for each Level also shows "(Bundles"). Why not show ("Bundles") for the other Column Headers? "Active" "Renewal Overdue" "Lapsed" "Pending" "New in Last"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. File name and path for images in gadgets

I would like to see the name or address of an image I have added to a gadget, like a content gadget, when I go to edit the gadget contents. That way I will know exactly what picture I added to a gadget later so I can add it to another gadget later.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mobile admin app - Add an ability to edit Additional Information field for an event.

I would like to edit the Additional Information field from the mobile admin app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. non-registration events from 'parent' group

I would like to be able to add items to our calendar as just entries, not events.

We are a local user group that is a kind of "subsidiary" of a larger international user group. Our "parent" group hosts several conferences, webinars and other events throughout the year. We would like to use our calendar to publish/promote these events to our members. However, our group has nothing to do with registering attendees for these events.

We need to be able to publish items on our calendar as merely promotional, without requiring/allowing any reply from our members whatsoever. The "event" details…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow admins to set display order on member summary

Allow admins to set the display order of member levels on the summary screen. We have to designate member levels with numerical prefixes in order to get them to display in a logical order other than alphabetical. Same issue as was previously corrected on the new member application form and as requested for correction in change-membership-level form.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. VIEW ALL option on logs and lists

It would be very useful to have an option for VIEW ALL for logs and lists. Having to page through any list 50 at a time is cumbersome, especially when you look at one and by default it takes you back to page one, rather than where you were. VIEW ALL would let us scroll for faster review.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Registration Type Availability

It would be great to be able to set availability of a given Registration Type a set number days before an event (in the same way that emails are sent a given number of days before).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Change a Registration

One cannot change a registration on the website so the mobile app parallels functionality. I signed up for the training ride, made my registration private. I went onto the website to remove myself and all I can do is email admin for a change.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. opening time choices

I would like to have a choice of opening times. At the moment it is set for midnight and it is not very practical for people who work and can't stay up. There should be a choice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Option to override required fields

Add override to allow account to be created without name or email. We are using the bundle and registered members as organizations rather than individuals. There are a number who do not have an email account and Wild Apricot does not allow us to create or update their record without these fields.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Separate ID # from Organization Name in QB Export

I would like to recommend separating the identifier number for each member from organization name in exports to Quick Books. The identifier does not allow for alphabetizing of organizations or ready merging with accounts that exisit in QB.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. {Payment_SettlementsTable} macro does not produce wide enough table

The {Payment_SettlementsTable} creates a lovely table that shows the payments received. Unfortunately, this table is not 100% width. I would like to see it work exactly like the {Invoice_Details} macro - it's close, just needs to be wider.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Social Media Embedding

Hi,
    just a suggestion for a future addon, I know you guys are busy :)
    For 'Gadgets' adding multimedia, i think it would be great to add your personal 'YouTube channel' page via a widget. Also for all social media accounts, so when the owner of the social media accounts updates, it reflects straight onto the website and updates automatically like 'feeds'.
    Some things to have as addons for social media widgets
    instagram feed on website
    private instagram feed on website
    youTube channel on website
    youTube playlist on website
    facebook page video
    facebook page feed/reviews
    twitter feed on website
    twitter…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Gadget Displaying Member Name

We would love to see a gadget that displays the member's name. This gadget could be similar to the Login Button Gadget, but showing instead the member's full name only.

This would allow to greatly personalize the member's experience on his/hers content pages, such as greeting them on their homepage. For example: WELCOME ON YOUR HOMEPAGE [(FULL_NAME)].

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. calendar year

The year design of the calendar only shows the start date not the end date. So events that are multiple days are not apparent. It also appears that our venue is open and it is not.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Income per group/city?

It would be most helpful if there was a feature that would allow us to see income generated per group or city. It would save us hours and hours of trying to figure this out manually. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Renewal date last changed

I would love if my new memberships would have a renewal date last changed on it. The way it is set up now I have to run two reports

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 24 Hour Contact Service

We need 24 hour call service! Emergency hotline should be an option for this type of website service. OR Allow us to update our account to adjust our need. The HELP directions explained how to do it, but the site did not match the help directions. It is not ok that we had to update a payment option for our services to go over our contact limit and we could not update it on the site without assistance. We had a National competition this weekend and could not get any help to allow additional membership and registration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base