1. More level on privacy on calendars

Add a module for Member to load documents. without giving them admin rights

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Security / Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. search tags

How would I add metadata search tags to blog entries (for us they are newsletter articles)? I would like to add synonyms and alternate terms.

Alternatively, what would it take for W.A. to license Googles search engine, which provides much of what I need (PDF search, thesaurus)?

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SEO  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Contact us gadget - to send a message to site admins

Based on thread http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308929-general-discussion-and-questions/suggestions/8822707-contact-us-page from our old general questions forum.

Currently there is no (easy) way to create a "contact us" page, where any visitor can submit some information to site administrators through a simple input form.

Suggestion: create a new gadget ("Contact us form"). Admin can add this gadget to any page (e.g. "Contact us" page) and setup up some parameters (like email to send submitted information to). The gadget will show basic textbox field wшер Send button. Clicking on the button will send content of the textbox to emails specified by admin on gadget settings.

Please, add your…

113 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a New field type = Lookup

Lookup field to search and link contacts together (one to many relationship)
    Example:
    One contact record can be used to enter for the organization information and all organization related contacts will be linked to it

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integrate Taxes for Liability Accounts Quickbooks

Allow taxes to be tracked separately for download properly into Quickbooks. Current system does not track the HST tax as would be needed in a liability account in any accounting system. This requires a lot of manipulation to re-enter the data into our accounts.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New prorate option for new applications - charge for the rest of current period AND add new full one

Currently, the system offers two methods to prorate membership dues on new applications. Option one involves prorating the "current" dues assessment to the next renewal period and Option two charges a full dues assessments and provides a "free" extension to the following renewal date.

I would like to have a third option for new member applications. Under this option, the "current" dues assessment would be prorated to the renewal date and add a full dues assessment so that they would be paid to the following dues renewal date (thus avoiding the "free" extension in option 2).

Example: Jan 1st is…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Full refunds for fully settled transactions

Please improve the refund process.
    We take credit cards for attending our events. If a person later cancels and a refund is approved, it becomes quite confusing to record the transaction correctly. First, I find the item. Then I go to the 3rd party processor (not PayPal) and set up the refund to the credit card. Then I return to WA. I can locate the paid invoice, cancel settlement and refund the total amount. I do not see a button labeled Refund as described in the Help text, so I Save instead. Under Payments & Invoices, the original transaction shows…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Save Partially Submitted Forms

It would be helpful if registration forms permitted saving partially completed forms and seeing all the questions before beginning the form would also be helpful.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Generalize Macros to All Text and Allow Custom Macros

Suggestions have been made to use macros in email blasts and text of site pages, and to allow the admin to create macros.*

I sugest that macros be generalized and any system macro allowed in any of these contexts, and anywhere else an admin enters text, such as event details ...

And allow the admin to create arbitrary macros that apply system-wide.

(And a macro for Event_Organizer would be handy so the event details could automatically tell people who to email for info and registration changes.)

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Photo Album - Storage Management or more space

For some organizations the photo albums are essential but difficult to manage. Creatives need the ability to share their works in images, but may not be capable of managing their storage use effectively. And there are no built-in tools for the administrators to monitor or manage storage use effectively.

A quota for storage that could be set at the membership level (and perhaps overridden at the member level for special cases) would help to let members self-manage their storage use.

Reporting of storage use by member would also be of benefit to the administrators. Perhaps there is already a tool…

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Customizing the Design of the WordPress Integration Login Page

After discussion with the WA team, it appears that for websites powered by WordPress, there is currently no way to customize the single sign-on screen once a user chooses to log in via the Wild Apricot plugin functionality. The page as it is now is devoid of almost any styling (screenshot from the WA video example attached), and particularly in the case of websites with a prominent design, in my opinion this takes away from the user experience, making the login process a lot less "seamless" than it otherwise could be (if the option to customize the page look and…

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow additional info on each session of a multi-session event

Many thanks for the multi-event capability in 5.6! We offer classes that typically run 5 or 6 sessions, so it's an excellent enhancement for us. Now we would like to be able to add a short info blurb (maybe a hover note?) to each session to tell a little about what the topic of that session will be.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Email Announcements 1-2- and 3 should be copy-able to all 3.

Once you fight through the idiosyncrasies of the WYSIWYG for Announcement 1, you should be able to button-duplicate that to Announcements #2 and #3.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bulk Donation Upload

Bulk Donation data upload. It should work pretty similar to bulk membership upload. For those of us migrating from other systems, this is a must-have solution unless you want to pay someone to upload 20 years of data.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Email & Social Media Intigration

Add powerful email templates to your system with large image upload capability, and integrate social media posting. Should not have to use third-party email providers for email blasting and social media posting. Even if you charge additional $ as an add on to your current product/subscription you should still be offering it as most competitors do. Drip Campaigns is another feature that is very popular. Allows for great communication to clients, members, etc.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Provide an option to display the type of registration on the registrants page. Currently it only displays the name

It would be very helpful if on the event registrants listing if the type of registration would be displayed along with the option to display the registration form details including any custom fields added to the registration form. Currently only the name of the person who registered for an event and the number of guests is displayed. We want our members to be able to view the type of registration since we typically offer different registration levels, i.e. competitor vs spectator.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. More flexible report formatting and search options

Each month I want to know who's overdue for the previous two months, who is due this month and who will be due next month. I can get it - but it takes more effort than it should, I think.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Put a "next" button when viewing a member profile in directory so members could scroll through profiles when trying to identify someone.

Allow members to scroll from one member profile in the directory to the next using a "next " button without having to go back to the entire list. Would function more like a photo directory.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow event reports by company name vs. contact name

Option to sort all reports by company vs. contact name.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. control blog excerpt length

I don't see a way to control the length of the "excerpt" generated by the RSS for the blog posts. Typically the user can control either the number of characters or the number of words;

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base