4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Supplemental Yearly Charge for Life and Honorary Members

Right now at no additional cost we allow members (yearly, honorary life, life members) to choose between printed paper or pdf for our quarterly newsletter and membership directory.

It appears easy enough to set up an additional fee with yearly renewal membership, but we'd like to add this feature to life and honorary memberships where they'd receive a renewal notice for paper ($) or PDF (free).

Is that possible? Any ideas for a work around

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Integrate Tableau with Wild Apricot

Would like to integrate Tableau with Wild Apricot

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Frank responded

Thank you for the suggestion. Currently waiting for more comments/suggestions/votes, before we can act on this request.
    On a related note, we are working on adding more trending reports into Wild Apricot – which may deliver some of the benefits that a Tableau integration would offer.

4. Starting page at a lower level

Personalize starting page at more granular level, below membership level

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Like!

Hi guys,
    Just another Like: your system is consistently surprising me in a positive way: not only does your system provide me with the functions I need, every time I start doing something new. But is does so in a smooth, rich and intuitive way.
    Keep up the great job! If ever I got real value for money on the web, than it is with Wild Apricot!
    Regards,
    Friso

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Check for spam filter

Would like search function that allows me to see who received e-mail but has not opened. This could indicate it is going to spam folder and I can contact person to fix.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Emails from events

It would be great if we could have the option of sending email from the name of our events or our organization. Our annual event is a collaboration and it would be a nice option to have the email come from the event itself, instead of having it come from the name of our organization.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Simplifying embedding videos

I've started putting video on our website, and I have to go into the HTML and embed the code. This can be a pain when I don't know HTML almost at all, and the code from youtube looks different than some other site's code. In fact I did try to put a video up, and the section of the site was blank for a bit, till I got help from Chris at Nicasio.I also had problems putting video in the blog section.

So it would be most helpful to have some tools to more easily embed audio/video files. You really…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make Member Since field available in Member Directory

See note below. Our members would benefit to learn when everyone become part of our organization. It offers continuity and a since of longevity. I contemplated just creating a field, but that was too easy, so I decided to add this to the wishlist to see if others agree and it would save me the time to create the field and maintain it since it is already a system fields. Do all of you agree?

Albert,

Unfortunately it is currently not possible to show the Member since system field in the member directory http://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Member+directory . If you could post this…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Upcoming EVents for Multiple days

Please add a option for Events to show or not show in Upcoming Events. When there are multiple days like a Pilates class a week it takes up all of the Upcoming calendar.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Event Confirmation System Page

Can the event confirmation page, be included in System Pages, to be able to customize?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Prorating Membership Level Upgrades

Copied from another discussion -

Discount coupons discussed here are only for new member applications.

What you are talking about is prorating the membership payment when members change their level - applying unused membership fee and/or reducing the new fee if new membership level is not for a full period. We are working on this - it would be great if you could start a new thread on the wishlist forum to explain how you would like to see it work.

How our org would like it to work -

Ex - level a - $35 annual fee and level…

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Task list for Organizations

Current behavior:
    All organizations have tasks tied to recurring deadlines (pay taxes collect dues, etc). Specific people need to be apprised and reminded of these deadlines, and need to have the ability to designate the task as having been completed. At present, the system provides no way to assign and follow up on these tasks.

Desired behavior:
    A task system that allows administrators to create a list of tasks and define due dates, recurrence, and either a member or a group with member(s) assigned to it to complete the task. Alerts can be sent to the member/group as the date…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. New admin role: Communications (i.e. sending emails)

Current features:
    There is no role specific to communications.

Desired features:
    An admin role that has limited access to everything except the tools/lists required to send emails and other communications.

172 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

72 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make Forum and Topic subscriptions consisten

The inconsistency of subscribing to forums vs. topics is very confusing and difficult to explain to members.

Current behavior for subscribing:
    You subscribe to forum on the forum page and then go to your Profile to change frequency. When you Create a Topic you get an option to subscribe and set frequency on the new topic page and don't need to go to your profile. Why can't you do the same for the Forum?

Emails:
    If you subscribe to a forum you only get the titles as a summary. If you subscribe to the Topic you get the full post.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. forum size limit

Increase forum size limits to 100KB or more. Right now the limit is 50KB, which really limits forum posts to only text and can't include low res graphics. I would like to see the forum size limit increased or allow administrators to set the forum size limits in the settings.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Don't Display Incorrect Payment Instructions on Profile Page (Bug Fix)

When there are outstanding invoices, the profile page displays the General payment instructions (from Settings / Finance / Payment settings).

But some invoices may have different payment instructions, specified either in the event or membership instructions in that setting, or in the specific event.

Nevertheless the profile page displays the General payment instructions, which may be incorrect. So the member can send a payment to the wrong place.

I recommend that If any of the outstanding invoice(s) have custom or different payment instructions, do not display the General payment instructions. Instead, say "Click invoice for payment instructions."

I suggest that…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Outreach Tab

My organization needs to track members interests, without cluttering additional fields under the members tab. We are using events for this purpose, since we can customize fields. We have to ignore date of, and other event-related fields. It would be great to have a separate tab without the event-specific fields. Also, looking at using for 'member interests', 'member suggestions', and 'volunteer opportunities'. Since it would function similar to events, might not be too hard an addition-

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Color Palettes for all themes

Color palettes for all themes. It is great to have the default color palette for Kaleidoscope, Building Blocks & Tinted Tiles, but really need it for all Themes. This would be a huge help when trying to choose a theme that is most compatible with an organizations existing logo/color theme.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Event Report

We would love to have the ability to generate a report of our events separately to give to our hosting events.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base