Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add automatic links to "Subpages of Parent of Currently Displayed Page" (siblings)

I have a box on each page with links to other pages, and currently the options for automatic links in this box are:

Of course, I can add links manually.

Often, however, I would like to be able to add automatic links to the other child pages of the parent of the currently displayed page (for instance, under "Members Only" parent, I might have a half dozen child pages, and would like to provide automatic links to these pages in my little helpful box).

Can we have an option "Subpages of Parent of Currently Displayed Page"? This would be really…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Show Refunds with the Event

Currently, if you click on Finances, then Payments and Refunds, you can see refunds issued for a cancelled event registration (i.e., through PayPal). But, there is a also Payment and Refunds tab under the Financials of the actual event, which shows nothing (please see attached image). This is very confusing. Shouldn't my Refunds also show under the actual event? (Click Events, select event, click Financials, click Payments and Refunds tab?)

WA says they don't appear because, once you cancel the Registration, it deletes the invoice, so it has no data to find and show. WELL..... what if you didn't delete…

2 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Add AffiniPay's new gateway "ChargeIO"

Request to please include include integration with AffiniPay’s new gateway “ChargeIO." We've done our pricing, and while AffiniPay is available through Authorize.net, the more affordable option is to directly work with AffiniPay.

Thank you,

4 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  0 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Click column headers to re-sort directory

I would really like to be able to allow users to re-sort a member directory simply by clicking a column header. Right now, the sort order of the directory is pre-determined by the admin who sets up the directory page.

If that's too complicated, then maybe provide a dropdown box with all the visible fields on the directory page from which the user can choose.

As an added feature if you ever decide to implement this, being able to indicate the direction of the sort is useful (A to Z vs. Z to A).

Kim

3 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Default registration form for events

In the same way that there are default announcement and reminder emails for events, it would be great to have the same for registration form. We have 12 to 14 very similar events during the summer and currently I am having to add additional fields to each event. In Version 5 with the ability to select contact fields, which is a great move, I will have to select the contact fields as well.

3 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • See which pages link to a page I'm managing

Hi,

A nice addition would be to see what pages link to a page I'm working on. For example, if I copy or rename a page, I may forget what other pages link to the original - potentially resulting in dead links. Can't always keep it all straight by memory.

Plus as a volunteer organization, we need a tool that can help provide reliable info when it's simply not feasible to document every detail of a website somewhere else.

3 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • importing data from other CRM software

currently our organization uses salesforce and has used it for the last 10 years. if we were to transition to WA, it would be invaluable to be able to bring that information over. i don't know what the export file looks like, but i imagine there are many transaction details for each member, as well as renewal information, and notes.

3 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Import / Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Renewing membership for an arbitrary number of payment periods at once

We would like members to be able to pay for an arbitrary number of years, many would like to renew for more than one at a time. Currently, a member would be required to go through the renewal and payment process, then repeat the whole thing to renew subsequent years. There should be an option for selecting renewal of more than one payment period at once. I know several societies that also offer a 'lifetime' membership payment at a different (higher) rate.

3 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Automatic invoices for admin-initiated membership level changes

When a member opts to change membership level the system automatically generates an invoice.

However if the member sends in a cheque so that one of our admin staff does the membership level change, no invoices are generated automatically.

We have a stripped down free member level that we hope encourages people to become paid members, however, the workflow as it stands now makes it very easy for our admin people to just miss the invoice step so that the member will never be charged the new rate.

I'd like to see invoices automatically generated for membership level changes (if…

4 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Add E-xac and InternetSecure payment gateways integration

It would be nice if WA also integrated as E-xac and InternetSecure as payment managers. Both are canadian, just like WA :-)

2 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Show event on calendar until end of day

We don’t register for most events – yes the people who post the events want them to remain on line for some period after the start. One person wanted them to remain for about 2 hours in case an event was cancelled so they could note that that occurred – editing them after they are disabled didn’t seem possible. Why I am not sure but that was the ride leader consensus.

We have to account for events for insurance purposes. Also keeping them on line for at least some time after the initial start allowed people who were late to…

2 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Display tags in event listing

It would be great to display the tags (labels/categories) assigned to each event in the published event listing and or calendar. I would like to make these tags visible to the public when registering, as they contain information that is potentially useful to the registrant.

I looked the online guide and forums, but could not find an answer to this question. A simple check box when setting up the event (Display tags for this listing? Check here) would suffice.

Steve

2 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Functionality for whitepaper registration

We would like to offer free whitepaper downloads, if people will provide us their information. I would like to be able to create something like event registration except use to it provide access to a specific page(s) on our website. This page would have a whitepaper or other content for download.

thanks

David

2 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • prevent event registration for outstanding balance

Is there a way to prevent a person from registering that has an outstanding balance? We are having a lot of issues with repeat no-pay/no-shows.

2 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Add Recent Renewals to Member List Summary

I use the Member List Summary page all the time to keep an eye on current membership numbers, but I would love to see an added column that shows how many members have renewed in the last 7 or 30 days (in addition to the "New In Last" columns).

Because we have a large number of lapsed members in our database, the "New in Last" columns are not always helpful to me on their own, either in terms of giving an accurate idea of recent membership activity, or in easily finding a lapsed member who has recently renewed. An additional…

2 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Ability to invoice at group level rather than individual

Many of our events have a cost associated with them, however the cost is invoiced to their organisation (rather than the individual paying). It would be great if, using the group functionality, we could invoice for the event at the group level and the invoice would include the event cost for individuals that attended the event from that particular group.

This would be set in the Registration Type screen where a particular registration type is set to 'group invoicing'.

Thanks

4 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Add option to exclude guests in limit count

We want to create a events where we limit the number of teams, but not the number of total people.

We have a regular ticket price and a discounted ticket price, so we set a limit on the total number of registrations, but currently this includes guests - we don't want to include guests in the limit count.

4 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Customize text in cursor hover on a menu item

Request: the ability to customize the text (perhaps a field on the page set up) that appears when your cursor hovers on a menu item.

Right now, the text defaults to a repeat of the page title.

Benefit: could use it to further explain what can be found on that page, making it faster for a user to navigate to where they want to go, perhaps result in fewer pages, cleaner look.

4 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Payment due date for manual invoices

I would really like to be able to add a "payment due" date in a specific field when raising a manual invoice.

When creating an invoice, this would appear as a date field to complete. It could then be inserted into the invoice template using a macro. For convenience it could deafult to invoice date +30 days (for example). Although some companies might have standard payment terms (eg pay within 30 days of invoice date), we need to be able to give a specific due date for every invoice issued.

However, it would perhaps be most useful for reporting. When…

3 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • List of page using gadget slots in template

When editing a page template, blocks that are in use show a message similar to "Page specific gadgets used on 2 page(s)"

Since these blocks being in use prevents customizing the template and since the site can have many pages, it would be great to see a list of pages that have gadgets in those slots. Currently, I have to go through each page in the site to find them.

2 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base