Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Expense Reports for EVENTS

I think I saw this mentioned in a different converstaion heading. I would love to be able to add expense reports to event reports. The whole move it over to excel isn't working well for me. We don't have quick books either.

It would be nice to record who we wrote expense checks to from our membership and for what, like an invoice payment that we make to them and for what. Then

1. The member would have easy record to yes, we did send you check number.....
    - even cooler if we could just make it back to our…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Collecting comments  ·  4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Managing Rejected Applicantions

My organization has certain criteria for membership. We are rejecting applicants that do not qualify. I would love to be able to:
      * Setup automated rejection emails. The system currently does not support this, which means, for every applicant I reject, I need to manually send the rejection email.

* Track rejected applications. It would be great if this is available on the dashboard and using Advanced Searched. I would like to be able to monitor the number of applicants from month to month, and how many of those turn into members and how many get rejected.

3 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Restricted Pages - Show as grayed out

It would be nice if a restricted page showed as grayed out so when people aren't logged in, they can see what pages they cannot get to until they log in. See wafla.org. Right now we have a member's only section that can only be seen when the member logs in. It would be good to show people that aren't members yet or our current members that can't find the tab because they aren't logged in.

4 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  3 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Improve Terminology for "Remember Me"

In the login gadget, "Remember me" confused my membership committee when I gave them an orientation today. They conflated it with the browser message "Remember my password?"

People are more accustomed to "Keep me logged in" (Facebook),"Stay signed in" (eBay), or "Keep me signed in" (Yahoo).

Could you please use one of these more accurate terms instead?

6 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Finding primary company contacts (or bundled administrators) using the simple search

Our Membership managers want to locate primary company contacts (or bundle administrators) using the simple search screen.

When you have a many bundled administrators with many linked (or children) records. It’s difficult to find the primary member contact (or bundled administrator). I know you can use advance search but this involves extra steps when searching on a day-to-day basis. In our case bundle administrators are the primary member contact which is used frequently.

The functionality is relatedly simple, in fact works exactly the same as finding an system administrator.

My suggestion for the Contacts / Simple Search page is to…

4 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Backup and Restore

Ability to restore records, posts and pages to some previous version.

Ability to role back unintentional changes is imperative.

5 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Ability to use date range for date-type fields

The database column "Renewal Date last Changed" is essential when we need to send out membership cards and other new member items.

I produce member cards twice a month - once for the first half and then for the last half of the month. Any time on or after the 16th of the month I extract all those with a renewal date of the 1st thru the 15th and then after the first I extract all those with a renewal dated of the 16th thru the 31st.

Given the current tools, this is a tricky selection that requires two criteria…

3 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Allow Members to post comments pre/post events

Current Behavior:

Members can not post feedback about the event at any given point in time. Prior to the event members can see the event description, attendance list, event details (date time etc), but they are not allowed to provide any comments

Proposed Enhancement:

Have club members post comments about upcoming and past events? I would like them to be able to post comments even prior registering for the event. For a sample implementation of this feature - see groupspaces.com

Motivation for the Enhancement::

Our club is a very social organization and members often like to submit general comments for…

5 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Database for things that members own

I have been tasked with adding a special database to our Wild Apricot site.

We need to list details of the boats that our members own and I would dearly
                    like them to be able to update the info on their boat themselves (it will
                    save me a lot of work!).

I would like to have quite a large number (around 30) customisable fields,
                    some with free text entry and some with drop down menu choices.

I need to add at least one photo, preferably more, to each record.

It needs to be searchable on any field.

There would ideally…

3 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  4 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Contact Self-Service Proof of Attendance Report

A contact that is not a site administrator should be able to sign in, go to their member page where they can see their profile, privacy, email subscriptions, etc., and see a past events attended list. They should be able to print this page as proof of attendance. So a date range selection, so if I want to print only a certain range of events that would be possible. Once they have the list narrowed down to the desired date range, there should be a print button that would show the list in a printable format and from which they…

7 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Capability to transfer member credits to another

It would be nice if we could also "settle" a member credit to another member/contact account. We get requests sometimes from members to use their credit to pay another member's invoice (may be a spouse or friend). It would be great if we could do that with a "settle" to another account as an option, rather than just invoices.

5 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • More Detail Level in Financial Reports

As of right now, when you run a Payments/Refunds report it only shows what invoice type, like Membership Renewal or Conference, was paid for. I would love for it to include the membership level, and for conference payments a list of the add-ons purchased. Or maybe we could integrate General Ledger account numbers into the system, and the reports could just do a breakdown, like $300 - 500 (Conference Registration)/ $50 - 525 (Conference Dinner).

It would also be awesome if I could get a Income Report based on the payments received instead of invoice date like it currently is…

7 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Discounts for the total purchase

Currently, discounts are applied by member type, or by event registration type. But there is no way to discount the full cart (say 10% off your order). Why not?

3 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  3 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Allowing a non-member to be the bundle admin

It would be very handy if a non-member could be assigned as the 'bundle admin' for a bundle membership. For example I have a law association that has individual and corporate levels.

Many of the corporate level members would prefer if invoices and communications were sent to a different contact rather then one of the members in the bundle (such as an admin or accounting person).

Very often, an admin staff member is tasked to keep the bundle members profiles up to date and coordinate the payment of dues. Again, my situation may be not be the norm as it…

4 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Number of topics in the forum list

It would be nice to be able to configure the number of topics that are listed per page. The current setting of 10 is VERY low and our members are used to seeing quite a few more than that.

5 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • would like Renewal date to move forward to payment date

As currently configured, a member who renews during the grace period retains the same renewal date, incremented by the membership period (1 year in our case). But if they are lapsed, the renewal date bumps forward to the payment date + 1 year.

We would like to have all overdue and lapsed renewals bump forward to the date they pay. This is an issue for us because we are generous with giving people a fairly long grace period (60 days). It seems unfair that someone who renews 59 days late still has the same renewal date the next year, but…

2 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Differentiate sales taxes in each event

Our association will have meetings or seminars in various provinces where members can attend, whether local or from other provinces. In BC we'd charge 12% whether the attendee is from BC or Alberta, for example. (By the way, BC is reverting back to GST or 5% in April of next year.) In Alberta, it would be 5% regardless of the province the delegate is from.

5 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Dalpay payment gateway - to support Cameroon

Good morning!

Please I'm coming to you for the issue in subject, to plead.

Our website (eduriche.com) is ready since months but, we cannot use it, just because we are in Africa. I mean the payment gateways currently available on WA global system are all good, but are also all global without Africa and especially without Cameroon, my fantastic country. It is very hard to swallow the reason why thier idea of globalization can exclude a whole continent, with unimaginable potentials and so highly brain gifted like Africa. Why are all these frustration for? They all refuse to deal with…

2 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  4 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Ability to Report Membership Income by Membership Year

Our finacial reports require disclosure of dues paid for future membership years based on membership expiration (e.g., renewal) date. Many of our members pay dues for several years into the future. It would be great if there were an option on the income report to show either the summary totals by membership year or optionally list the detail along with the total.

4 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Hide a menu link from header when member is logged it

I am wanting to customize the header navigation when a member logs in. Basically my customer has a tab that says "Why Join". They would like for that to vanish when logged in. This will allow for the navigation not to wrap or cause other issues in the navigation

I am wondering if Wild Apricot has 2 header files or any suggestions on how to handle this.

Thanks in advance.

4 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base