Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automatically update existing links when page is renamed, document or picture is moved

It would be helpful if all existing links within a web site are automatically modified when one changes the name of a page. This would avoid broken links. Thanks

21 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

13 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Admin preview of event registration settings

I'm frustrated that there is no preview feature for the admin creating an event. I very much want to view the page/option I'm working on without having to open all registration options, register, delete my registration, and then close all options. It's a very time-consuming workaround.

Other details on my events wishlist:

* change registration field type with a click of a button, ex: from dropdown to checklist
      * enable/disable registration types from registration view page (action buttons on a single page)
      * bundle event registration with membership application/renewal. I want registrants to automatically become members by opting in -…

25 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Simplifying embedding videos

I've started putting video on our website, and I have to go into the HTML and embed the code. This can be a pain when I don't know HTML almost at all, and the code from youtube looks different than some other site's code. In fact I did try to put a video up, and the section of the site was blank for a bit, till I got help from Chris at Nicasio.I also had problems putting video in the blog section.

So it would be most helpful to have some tools to more easily embed audio/video files. You really…

23 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Webinars via Wild Apricot

Hello,

I am Ryan Woroniecki and work on the board of APRA-MD. We host educational webinars for our members on a regular basis as well as bag meetings on site. It would be ideal to use WildApricot to integrate a webinar service such as GoTo Meeting, JoinMe, MeetNow, etc...

Has anyone else ever requested this?

Thanks!

17 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Inactivity auto logout

I would like to have an option to set a timeout value for users that will cause a logout after inactivity. One way to implement this would be to add a checkbox to the login form fields to be checked when using public computers. It would also be nice for an administrator to be able to set the maximum autologout timeout value.

We would like to have some terminals set up for day-of-event registration use by members. If users don't remember to logout, you have people accessing the accounts of others.

20 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Security / Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Sending test emails to manually defined email addresses

Currently when working with email drafts it is possible to send a test email to check how it looks, make sure links work correctly etc.
              This email goes to the email address you logged in as, it would be very useful for this to be selectable so I could send it to a few people (manually entered every time, let's not get complicated here). Some like the way the Constant Contact preview facility allows test emails to be sent would be perfect.

Regards,
              Ian
              worthing and adur chamber of commerce
              http://www.worthingandadurchamber.co.uk

21 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Event Calendar Filter / Search on public side

I was hoping to see if there is a way to publicly search event calendars on wild apricot through basic or advance search criteria filters. Eventually I would want the public to be able to find an event by city/location or member profile association.

18 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • QuickBooks Intuit Merchant Services

Our organization would also like to use Quickbooks/Intuit Merchant Services. We are very unhappy with PayPal especially when processing corporate credit cards. It appears that Google Checkout requires individuals to have a Google account which some of our members object to.

Since you have an interface with Quickbooks, why not add its Merchant Services processing.

Thank you.

24 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Member renewal terms with arbitrary number of months - e.g. pay by term or sport season

It would be great if the membership levels included the ability to allow arbitrary membership periods such as 1 month, 2 months, 7 months, etc. Currently it's rather restricted. This capability would make it easier to manage temporary memberships open to the public I believe.

Furthermore, the ability to set renewals to any number of fixed times would be very flexible and once again make temporary memberships easier to manage. For example, 2 month memberships renewable 2 times.

17 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Credit Memo for Invoice

Can this be done?

We have an event - it's cost is $450. member signs up, invoice is produced and the member pays $450. - nice and clean

Then, for a host of reasons, the cost is reduced at a later date by $80 and a refund check is issued. I want to issue a credit memo for the $80 so the member has this on their account and then we record the refund check issued and the account is back in balance.

The net revenue for this event is $370.

How can we do this?

Thank you in advance,

12 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Change Checkboxes for fields with Radio choice in Advanced Search - e.g. Membership level or Status

Hi guys,

I love the advanced search feature, with one exception. The "Radio Buttons" field should be searchable like a checkbox field is. This is the search for a radio button field:

Whereas the checkbox search looks like this:

I think they should have essentially the same options. There are some questions that I do not want members to have the option to choose multiples of - for example region. They can only live in one region, so I do not want them choosing 3-4 regions.

However, I'd like to be able to run a search for those who are…

20 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Show address field in Member Directory

Is it possible to have 5 fields in each column on the Search results layout?

This would enable a member address, city, state, zip and country to be in one column, rather than split across 2 columns.

~~ or ~~ can we add the city, state, zip to be one field ?? that would also help solve the address from flowing over two columns.

We currently publish a paper member directory and would love to get away from it by having it available here.

thanks a bunch,

Patty

19 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • 19 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Task list for Organizations

Current behavior:
                              All organizations have tasks tied to recurring deadlines (pay taxes collect dues, etc). Specific people need to be apprised and reminded of these deadlines, and need to have the ability to designate the task as having been completed. At present, the system provides no way to assign and follow up on these tasks.

Desired behavior:
                              A task system that allows administrators to create a list of tasks and define due dates, recurrence, and either a member or a group with member(s) assigned to it to complete the task. Alerts can be sent to the member/group as the date…

16 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Overhaul WA HTML e-Mail to send out REAL HTML standard

A while ago I realized why my RESPONSIVE HTML e-Mails weren't responsive: I found out that the Wild Apricot eMail System does not send out WW3 confirm HTML eMails, as it "cleans" all HTML code from the templates that are not inside the <body> tag while sending it out.

This is a real problem because eMail clients like Apple Mail and others totally depend on the correct DOC Type and <meta> tag structure and content to correctly display HTML and give the viewing device the chance to arrange the layout according to the designer's CSS code. Without the complete HTML…

4 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Allow parent-child relationship and ordering for Non-Menu Pages

My Wildapricot Membership Backend is getting MESSY! I am not able to organize "Non-Menu" items to have "children"

Is there something in the works where I can create a page and then create SUBPAGES that are Not Menu Items?

When I click on Reorder my Pages, it only allows this functionality for Menu Items.

Thank You

Angel

19 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Be able to followup on email recipients that did not open or click

My wishlist item:

The result I want is a segmented recipient list that allows me to, for example, send a follow-up message to those who clicked on a certain link or those who didn't open the email the first time.

Right now, I can download the saved list from members/contacts then manually mark opens and clicks as I find them in the email log. I can't download the recipient list from the email log including opens & clicks, though. That would make this easier. Even better would be the ability to segment the list from within the email log where…

18 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Custom macros for email blasts

Currently
                                      Some organizations have positions like president, vice president, treasurer etc who are used int he signature lines of emails. The holders of these positions might change frequently (annually). This means that someone might have to be responsible to go through all emails and change them so that the name of the new person is used as the signature.

Proposal
                                      Give administrators the ability to create custom macros. These would be then be assigned a value as part of configuring the macro. Admin could then define what types of emails these should be available to (Membership, Events, All etc). When…

18 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Ratings and Reviews

Is the option available for members to comment and rate/rank
                                        * blog posts
                                        * business ads
                                        * forums
                                        * events
                                        * members

This would be so useful and my our community more dynamic.

Thanks!

15 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Members, Summary - reporting on bundles

Almost all of our member levels are bundles, so having the bundle numbers in brackets for the Total column is good, but it would be really useful on the other columns as well. The dashboard would then be a great quick report for associations like ours.

18 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base