Wishlist

• or
  1. Ability to customize the visual of Polls site page

From a client:
    Would love to be able to change the CSS (like a gadget) I do realize I can do this by changing the template CSS but the people I work with are not all webmasters.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Family/child memberships

We are providing a web site for our cub parents and scouts and scout parents and we find we have say 2 parents and their 2 children as 4 members, but the parents and children share a family address, the younger children do not have their own address nor do mothers or fathers want the children to have gmail addresses or things like that, so allowing multiple members with one email address would be an improvement for us. A username and password of their choosing preferable to one WA generate.

The situation also arrises where parents would like email to…

193 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

67 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mobile App Customizations

Similar to gadgets on the web page, allow organizations to control which content appears on their mobile app such as:

• Event List

• Forums

• Polls

• Member Directory

• Custom Directories

• An app module built from a specific web WA web page

Given these options, I could build and customize my organization's mobile app to meet out needs. One organization's app may only contain a member directory. Another organization may only want to show events on their app. Someone else might chose to have all options on their app.

191 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

62 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Revise mandatory two-answer minimum

Polls - currently, the system mandates two answers. In our instance, we're using the poll for elections, and have some positions with a single candidate and a write-in option. So each today has three choices: The candidate's name, Write-In, and Other. Our fear is they will choose "write-in" and not be able to conclude there is no write-in functionality with that choice. It would be crazy-town if "write-in" wins the election!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. allow a member to change their vote

in our elections which are run via paper ballots. At our annual shareholder meetings, members can submit a new vote over riding their mailed in ballot (based on information they recieved after they voted)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Most Recent Polls At Top of List

Have the most recently created or open polls listed at the top. I want to keep a record of previous polls, because we are doing elections this way, but I don't want to scroll through multiple years to view results for the ones that are currently open or being created.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Polls- access to individual results vs. group results

I would like to opportunity to see individual answers from pollees along with the group results. I can then respond to any negative feedback directly and quickly. We should be able to access both.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. More flexible formatting for polls

Poll formatting is very limited and can only be changed by means of CSS. Even so, it is difficult to figure out which classes to write CSS for.
    1. Questions are formatted with H2. This is wrong. Just because the only hierarchical level currently above the question is the page title does not make a question a header!
    2. H* formats should be reserved for real headers, such as section headers (see https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/42891228-support-dividing-questions-into-sections-in-polls).
    Possible solutions:
    1. Provide a rich-text editable template as is done for some other forms, like invoices, where one can apply standard formatting for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Don't require 2 values with radio button option.

I think it would be helpful if there were the option to enter 1 value plus the allow suggestion/other field when using the radio button option in polls. That way members could be required to select either/or the one nominee or the write in field.

Thanks!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Feature Add

Regarding 'Polls' - first, thank you; its great that you added this feature. Suggested changes: allow for a free-form answer only. Currently, the only free-form field allowed is the 'Other' field that must be included with either yes/no or multiple choice. Second, please make the poll available to all 'Contacts' as well as 'members'. Yes, we have subscribed members, but we would like to know better how to move the contacts to members. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Remove Default 2nd option

Remove the default 2nd option for polling in case there is only 1 person and you need to still have a vote count or there is one person and you allow OTHER so members can write someone else in.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How fast are requested features actually implemented?

I am starting a second trial and finally exploring more of the features of WA. I am surprised at the number of missing features and missing attributes of existing features. Seems there is rather slow development going on.

We need moderation in forums so members cannot post offensive material without going through review. We need to export poll results. We need several different admin types to limit admin user abilities (sub-admin roles).

Some of these have been requested for YEARS and are still not available. Makes our decision to adopt WA very difficult.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Support dividing questions into sections in polls

Polls / surveys often include groups of questions on a particular topic. It would be helpful if polls could be a bit more structured, allowing the questions to be divided into sections with a heading for each section.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Single upload for organisation logo

Hi, I have just modified all the email templates and on every one of them I found that I had to add our logo.

I'd like to see one area in the settings (under organisation maybe?) where we can upload our organisation logo and use this for emails, our membership cards, polls and the website.

I could see this could be done through either referencing that file (macro maybe?) or by creating templates for emails like what has been done for the membership cards where the logo can be seen.

Note: The logo should also be auto linked if…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Support for Voting on Forum Posts

Similar ideas have been posted here before, see https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/34133521-thumbs-up-in-forum and https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/9904584-idea-management-voting-system-gadget. However, these presuppose the develpoment of new functionality, and the latter is evidently considered already addressed by the "Polls" feature. However, this is not the case. The polls require a fixed list of options, all of which are known in advance and determined by an administrator. What we need is exactly the voting functionality of this Wishlist forum, which is open-ended and encourages user participation. We already have two forum categories where this would be useful:
    Website Wishlist: We could prioritize improvements to our website…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base