Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3363 results found

1. Renewing membership for an arbitrary number of payment periods at once

We would like members to be able to pay for an arbitrary number of years, many would like to renew for more than one at a time. Currently, a member would be required to go through the renewal and payment process, then repeat the whole thing to renew subsequent years. There should be an option for selecting renewal of more than one payment period at once. I know several societies that also offer a 'lifetime' membership payment at a different (higher) rate.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Simplify adding new members into a bundle by removing extra steps to do

When I click "add member" from a bundle administrator page, I'd like to save a step and add the contact directly on that page, versus adding the contact, then going to the bundle admin page, clicking "add member" and scrolling to find them in the list.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Batch print/email Account statements

I would love to have a statement section that is easily batch-emailed to members/contacts who have past due individual balances.

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re collecting comments and votes for now, no actual development is planned so far

4. Additional fields for posting events

Like the requestors in http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8827369-additional-fields-for-posting-events , we have a bicycle club and are considering using wild apricot software. Our bike club (as do many others) list our rides with distance, speed, terrain and ride leader and leader phone number as standard fields. This lets potential riders decide whether an event is appropriate for them.Since we plan to allow individual ride leaders to post events, having additional fields will help them make sure all the necessary information is input.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pull member data from Linkedin profile

Provide the option to populate a member's profile from their Linkedin profile - such as for a bio.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Two-factor authentication for Admins

one of the things I've mentioned that is a concern for us is the compromising of our member lists.Is there any wish list item for TWO FACTOR authentication for Admins?we'd be willing to have a bit more effort to login if we could get a text sent to our smart phone with a second passcode...thanksPhil

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Dramatically simplify membership renewal process for members

This is a request to improve the process for members to renew memberships. Non-Profit organizations depend on memberships and membership renewals for continued funding and advocacy. As a result it’s necessary to repeatedly lobby members to renew, so it’s critical for membership renewals to be a convenient one click process to get to the Pay-Pal screen. Sending members to the home page and requiring a login and password in order to renew membership is inconvenient and cumbersome. We have two requests for improving the process:

1. A direct link to the “membership renewal page”, bypassing the password requirement (the way the…
    66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Admin ability to disable workflow emails

I have searched for help on this and not located any. I would like to be able to disable workflow emails but leave our organization eblast emails in place. I can understand why you don't want the member to be able to do this but I would like to.

When our members receive a renewal invoice and have elected not to renew, they often let us know. They may have a couple weeks left of their membership which would include several more renewal reminders they don't need. However, I cannot end those as a courtesy without stopping all their email,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Importing payments from QuickBooks online

An extremely useful feature would be the ability to export payment data from QuickBooks (including the online version) into WA. Many of our corporate members pay by check, and currently we have to manually update WA to reflect those payments. That shouldn't be necessary.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adding guests later or changing existing ones

Hello,

We frequently have members who register themselves and then at a later date, decide to add a guest. However, there is no easy way for them to do this that I'm aware of. I would love for our members to be able to sign in, view their registration, and then be able to "Add Guest" from there.

Thanks!

UPDATE FROM PRODUCT MANAGER: I decided to expand this suggestion to also changing existing guest list as well, like removing some of existing guests or changing their names.

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Create member directory page for members associated with events

As of now, the only way to make a member directory is to use saved searches in the member area. But associating a search to event attendance can only be done in the contact area (and those saved searches can not be used for creating a member directory page). So my wish is to be able to create a saved search in the member area that associate a member with a specific event attendance so that I can create a customizable member directory associated with that specific event.

Thanks.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Inventory/Asset management

Hi,

My organization has a library that we allow members to check out from every month. With that said I was hoping for 2 things.

1) an inventory database to keep track of our media (I can see this also being useful for other things such as equipment we own or donation items we get and then give)

2) the capability to connect members to an item. this would allow us to track who checked something out and automatically send out reminder emails to members and what they have checked out (currently this is all done my hand each month…

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Court, room or equipment reservation system

Provide a scheduling/reservation widget that makes it possible for "members" of our website (and based on their membership level) to reserve "resources" on a first-come, first-served basis.

* A resource is anything (such as a conference room, laptop, iPad, projector, etc.) that you would like to schedule on a first-come, first-served basis.

• Leverage current “membership level” feature to allow members to reserve a resource listed in their “membership level”. For instance, some members will have the rights to reserve a laptop but not an iPad.

• Only administrators can add a resource to a “membership level”.

• Leverage current “user profile” log-in…

78 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Tracking donations with other member activity

Hi- as far as I can tell we are not able to pull into one document (other than a statement) all of a member's activity such as their donations, events and membership. Each silo has that information, but it isn't aggregated into one document we can use for fundraising purposes. Nor it is seemingly possible to combine that information from all members.

Donations reports only give sums, and isn't a detail list.

We are both a member organization as well as dependent on fundraising-and I am not sure that I can gather into one place the fundraising info I need.…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Event collections report

From email correspondence:

"...As we run multiple events each month the income report is useful but only gives the total income for each even whereas the payment report is separated into the various payment types (ie. Cash, check, paypal, etc). having the income report include the various payment types (ie. Cash, check, paypal, etc) would be helpful to reconcile with paypal and our accounting of offline payments. Right now we have to look up the offline payments and minus them form the income total to get the online payment by event or download each event into excel and delete offline…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Website theme description (description, features, constrains) to simplify selection

It would be great if beside each theme offered, there were a description of its main features and constraints, i.e: dynamic/flyout or static, dimensions of the header (if static - not sure how you would describe it if dynamic), easily replaceable elements, etc.

Thank you!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Implementing an event directory

What I'm looking for is the ability to

1) Have the public able to search the events by tags and/or date range

2) Add a field to the Event page to link the event to a certain member and have that show on the Member's page.

I am creating a database of all events in a certain metro area. My members will be associations, museums, historic sites, etc. Each member will submit events for posting on our site and we need to allow the public to access this information in a number of ways:

By Date or Date Range

By…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More flexible groups/bundles

More flexible groups/bundles. Need to be able to create groups of members with different membership levels and have an administrator for that group (read only or edit selectable) who is not responsible for financial transactions.

Parent Booster USA currently has four membership levels germane to this discussion:

Basic -- $195 to join, $95 to renew
    Get Legal -- $295 to join, $95 to renew
    Get Legal, Stay Legal -- $495 to join $395 to renew
    School Administrator -- Free, but with limited benefits

I need to be able to set up groups of members containing members at each membership level.…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Access to income report detail/Drill down reports

When I create a monthly income report, I get aggregate figures for events and membership types. I would like to be able to create a monthly report, and then be able to see all the transactions that went into that report. I don't find a way to do that. I CAN get a list of transactions for a certain time period, but that screen is limited to 50 per page. A very annoying limitation. I would like to see them all, and have them in a searchable file, which I could also download.

Mark Rougeux

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Event attendance comparison report

Hello All.

The organization that I set WA up for has multiple events each week, month, year. They are looking for a way to easily capture the number of registrations and compare them over the month/year.

The feature that I would like to see is an option to select an event name (our events have a relatively standard naming system) and compare the attendance of each event that was held over a definable period of time.

It would be nice to also be able to see a list of attendees, which could be sortable/searchable by the number of times the…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base