Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Member app. Ability to change the sort criteria for a member directory

Add an ability to sort our member director by a different contact field. We have a number of members who are organizations (not individuals) and I would like those to be sorted by the company name rather the primary point of contacts last name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add 2 and more Event details gadgets on the Events Details System page

I wish I could add another Event details gadget to optimize the page for tablets.

It looks very narrow on screens with 800-1366 px width so I would make different gadgets with different CSS for each screen.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make donation macros available for email blasts

There are many times that I need to send letters on our company letterhead. As a work around, I have created email templates of such letters that include contact macros that I use to cut and paste into word documents. An example of this is when we need to mail out a letter of remembrance to families of lost ones to receive a letter that a donation has been made in their lost one’s name. I have created an email template called Donation-Memorial. I would need to insert donation fields in this template. Is there a way to access or…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Apply a Cancellation deadline to all registration types with specific name type at once and not individually

Apply a Cancellation deadline to all registration types with specific name type at once and not individually. Many future events have been created, and the new cancellation functionality is great. However, it must be done manually. Is it possible to apply this action to many ticket types under the same name?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. View Email Queue Status in the form of line graph

The ability to see the email queue delivery status in the form of a line graph. Sometimes, it takes forever for it to be delivered and members inquire about not receiving the emails. Can we view the length of time it may or is taking for an email to be delivered?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import / Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Better CASL Tools

According to CASL rules, if you are a club, association or voluntary organization and the recipient is one of your members, you have implied consent. For non-members who register for an event, donates or subscribes to receive emails then there is implied consent which is valid for 24 months - after which you will need to obtain express consent.

There needs to be a way to create a saved search that includes contacts that have interacted with the site in the last 24 months. Currently there is no way to select contacts that registered for an event, donated, became lapsed,…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Reports in the mobile app

This topic dedicates to any kinds of reports in the app.
    If you'd like to add some feel free to vote and tell in comments what exactly ones do you need.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Integration with Spark Business

I will need to set up the online payment system, but it won’t let me even look at the options until we switch over to the paid account AND I put in a ticket on April 7th inquiring as to compatibility with the client’s current online pay system (Spark for Business) but have not received any answer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Send email reminder to newly added from waitlist

A big annoyance is that when I have added someone to a course from the waitlist I can't then isolate their email address and send them the joining instructions in the reminder emails separately.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. functionality to analyse event attendances, sponsors engagement - shift from purely information management to extracting value from the info

>> From one of our customers:
    Add functionality to analyse event attendances (or other engagements with our supporters) in order to profile which sponsors are/are not engaged with our work. I appreciate this would be a major addition to the application and no doubt is quite far away. But that shift from purely information management to extracting value from the information - e.g. identifying sponsors who are becoming less engaged with our work - would be a genuine game-changer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Apply renewal actions/emails to existing members

When admin set up automatic renewal actions/emails existing members could exist. So need to apply this actions to them. The most important looks the situation related to members with past renewal date.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Find most active forum topics

We have some requests about finding most "active" forum topics, e.g. in this thread http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8826400-show-new-messages-comments-since-last-login . This idea seems promising, but unclear, and we have number of thoughts on how to do it: - Add sorting by number of replies to list of forum topics - Add count of the times topic has been accessed - Add highlighting of new messages http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8826400-show-new-messages-comments-since-last-login since last visit (already in roadmap) - Forum search (already in roadmap as part of Website text search http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308920-archive/suggestions/8831329-website-text-search-1481 )Please share your opinion - do you find this idea useful? How do you see finding active topics? May…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. When level renewal policy is changed, apply the changes to all members of the level

When a renewal date is changed for a membership, admins should have an option to update renewal date for all members inside that level.

Currently, the new renewal policy is applied to new members only, while all existing members of the level keep their current renewal date.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 126 127 128 130 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base