Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3363 results found

1. Bulk event management

Bulk event management (create/delete/modify) bulk delete can be done in the UI via checkboxes on the event list bulk create/modify could be based off spreadsheet export/import like we can do with contacts The current functionality is a serious impediment for us trying to add multiple events per week for several months ahead.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make saved searches visible to members at member directory page

We would like to have a number of "canned" common searches available at the top of Member Directory. The Admin creates and saves a search then makes this available to others. Access should be selectable to "All members", and to each of different Admin levels.

We have members who are likely to do the same search and the only option is to give them instructions and for them to create the advanced search each time. Equally Admins are likely to be doing a search for features that they are responsible for eg renewals, this is easier because they can save…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enforcing 'terms and rules' field acceptance

I would like to be able at member login to force members to agree to Terms and Rules if they have not already done so. Also, if Terms and Rules change, set the checkbox to unchecked so as to force all members to agree again.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Back Button to Forum Summary

My site really needs a back button to the Forum Summary after a commenter posts. It's a critical flaw. I've never seen a message board that doesn't have this function. I've already gotten complaints about it from my membership calling the software bulky and non-intuitive.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Financial reports in landscape format

You offer a very attractive format for your financial reports, i.e. income and aged receivable reports specifically. You currently offer to download these reports in either excel or pdf. format but only in a portrait view. To produce a report covering several months requires the download to be printed on several pages.

It would be very helpful as webmaster to download these pdf. reports in a landscape format so I could share with my board.

Downloading in excel provides the material in a landscape format but you lose all the attractive formatting that appears on the screen.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Album changes to support photo contest

Our association runs an annual photo contest. The Album feature in Wild Apricot goes part way to helping us with it, but needs the following enhancements to reduce the external administration we must do today: Allow custom fields when uploading images and store info with image Submitter's Name (text) Email (text) Phone (text) Caption (text) Comment (text) Contest Category (radio buttons) Nature Life on Kahshe etc Agreement to rules and regulations (which would be on a previous page) Yes/No (radio buttons) Admin Flag each photo uploaded by a non-admin so it doesn't show until admin authorizes it Ability to show/hide…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Accounts Receivable Report for selected period

The AR report only provides the current picture. If I do not remember to run it on the last day of the month it must be contrived by deleting any income and invoices. Enabling this to run for a selected period just like all the other reports would provide for correlation/proofing with our books and allow for historical comparisons that tell us if our collections are improving/lagging/meeting our goals.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. level change approval

Can't you just add a setting for admin's to approve any level change? This would solve so many issues we have with people renewing who shouldn't be etc. It gives us the ability to approve renewals when the member has lapsed!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Count of Comments

It would be nice for each members post to have a counter to indicate what number post it is. This way sites could do contests and give away things to the first one to reach 50 or 100 comments. It could help encourage participation.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add ability to search by last email opened date and number of emails opened

We need the ability to better manage our email contacts in order to (1) assess the effectiveness of our email blasts, and (2) better manage our software subscription cost. I put in a help ticket and was told there is no way to do this.

(1) In order to create more active involvement in our organization I want to identify non-members who open most of our email blasts so that we can make effective appeals for becoming members or volunteers.

(2) In order to better manage our software subscription cost, I am in the process of archiving non-member contacts who…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Chart of Accounts export to QuickBooks

An additional level of detail beyond “class” or replacing "class" that could associate with the Chart of account codes set up in quickbooks would save time and errors by identifying income categories automatically. I assign a general ledger account code to each invoice/payment to coordinate with the bookkeeper in the notes field that must be read manually. Could a separate field be available that QB would recognize on import.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Condition-based display of fields for multi-level questions

I would like to request creating a way to display a registration field based on a previous field selection.

For example, If I have the question "Are you interested in learning about this committee?" If the answer is yes, I would like a second question to display. If the answer is no, I do not want the second question to display.

I've been told this is not a current feature in Wild Apricot but think this would be very useful for membership, registration and donation forms.

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Log for members who unsubscribe

I would like to be able to easily distinguish between members that actually select "unsubscribe" to emails vs. those that are automatically unsubscribed due to multiple email failures.

That way we could more easily contact those that may have simply changed their email address, from the ones that really don't want to hear from us anymore.

I'm not sure how to tell this the way it works now.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When paying invoice in full, copy internal notes to payment record

Our membership coordinator enters many renewals manually. She selects the renew button enters an internal note on the invoice, selects the tender and clicks on "Payment Made In Full". When trying to reconcile the payments she wants to export the payments & refunds record and see those notes. We would like to see the invoice internal notes transferred to the payment internal notes if the "Payment Made in Full" button is activated for manual renewals, otherwise it takes extra steps to put the notes in the payment internal notes field.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Breakout of Registration Event Items & Donations

Our organization has several events which offer members signup registration choices at the event. To create one invoice total all of the event items must be entered under a registration event. Items that members select and pay for online are registration, workshops, meals, memento's etc. When importing the invoices for the events into Quickbooks all event items go into a general account "events". We would like to be able to separate the payments on the invoice into sub categories, i.e. registration, workshops, meals etc. The only way we can do this not is to dig out a unique part of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Separate form field labels from field ids

Wild Apricot's current requirement that all field labels be unique results in cluttered forms when the same information is required in different contexts. For example, a form that requires the name, email, cell phone for the event attendee, their emergency contact, their family member plus the name and phone of their preferred medical practitioner, hospital, etc. Ideally, the use of section headers would negate the need to have unique names but currently this does not impact the unique field name requirement (indeed, it is only a visual section heading; not supported as such in the code).

Please separate the field…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Print range of Events

We would like to see an advanced search added to the Events List to enable

printing of events by date and/or tag.

We have a lot of events in a multiple venues and require the ability to print and display a weekly list by venue (Tag)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Select records by email engagement stats - e.g. percentage of emails opened

I'd like to be able to list some subset of members and include a summary of their email activity in the listing. In other words, I search on active members in a geographic area and want to know how many of them have opened at least 25% of their emails. The only way that I know to do that is to tediously access each member's record and click on "Email settings and log" and then write down "74 sent, 43 opened, 18 clicked". Since the system tracks this statistic, is there any way to list it in a search result.…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bulk create invoice

Hello,

I'd like to be able to bulk send invoices to a set of users, Perhaps even do this on a regularly scheduled basis if the member has an outstanding balance. Sending these individually is a huge time sink for me.

I'd appreciate any guidance on how to do this.

Thank you

Dale

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Drip campaigns

I'd like to set it up so that my members get content "dripped" to them week by week. Right now, I have 3 weeks worth of new material that all new members (including free 30-day trial members) access all at once.

It would be great to pre-schedule and drip this content over time (daily, weekly, monthly).

Thanks!

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?