Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multiple week registration

For multiple week registration in which a menu of weeks is offered that will reflect discounts for multiple weeks and count off registration

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Offer a Low-Priced Level for Website Hosting Alone

I've been trying to get a website going for a non-membership organization. WA's web editing features beat everything I've looked at. Wix.com is the only thing that's as easy to use, but they do so many things wrong that WA just nails.

But the $40/month price point is several times higher than web-only hosting services, and more than my other group can afford.

I would pay $10 or even $15 a month for an account with a few admins and no additional contacts.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Frank responded

We don’t currently have plans to offer a “website only”, but it’s an interesting comment.

Looking forward to hearing more from other users.

3. Add Touchnet.com Payment Processor

Out university only used touchnet.com for online payment processing

We are not able to use any other payment processing. Can you add touchnet.com as a online payment solution so we can utilize that function in our system. The only other option would be for us to find a system that is compatible with touchnet.com.

Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Upcoming Events & Viewing in Settings

An HOA such as ours has a lot of daily activities that are ongoing.
    Each one of these shows up in Upcoming Events and this is not necessary. We would like to highlight the big events only in Upcoming Events gadget. Could there be an option added to the Events settings that would give a choice regarding an event being promoted on Upcoming Events?
    Also I would prefer the Events to be in reverse sort order. I want them to appear in current down to future events.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bulk delete registrations

Need a way to bulk delete without having to download the data. Not everyone is a techie.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop defaulting to heading of recent post

I wish Wild Apricot would stop defaulting the heading of my new idea to the heading from my most recent post and let me post something new with a new heading. Every time I try to post something, it comes back to a recent post instead.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow me to add fields to the Event Registration form that event organizers populate and use to populate emails to registrants

We plan events with assigned tables. I would like to be able to add a field to the Event database with the table assignment so that I can send a customized email to each registrant with their table assignment using the Macro feature. This would take the place of a ticket and help guests find their table more quickly.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Show the "Changes History" button to any admin on pages where they have update rights

Our club runs 7 related programs and as webmaster I've given restricted access to all 7 program directors to manage content on their own program pages. But the Changes History button is not visible to any of them. Apparently that very helpful feature is only available to Account Administrator with full access. It would really great if they could restore old versions of their pages when they mess something up, but currently they have to call me and ask me to do it.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow members to be manually added to more than one event at a time

I have to manually add members to an event. As most members attend four quarterly meetings a year, I have to add each member individually to four different meetings. This becomes extremely time consuming as we have over 13 boards that meet four times a year. It would be great if we would have the options to click on all the events we would like that member to be added to (or removed from).

Thank you,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Adding widgets

Add certain widgets in the emails

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow the option to customise fields on Email Member system page

As there is no option to add a contact form and the workaround suggested means diverting to the Email Member system page, it would be great to be able to customise the fields on this page as per the specific enquiry.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Email log usability issues

Hello,
    I am using this method to contact you because I lost the email you sent me.

Several weeks ago, I partook in one of your customer experience feedback survey. You replied to me to give you more specific information regarding email management within Wild Apricot. Finally, after not following up on it for weeks. I would like to give you specific feedback. Here it is:

First- When I go in email log, it always gives me a search range (dates) that is up to 9 days ago. Thus, I can never see the emails of the day unless I…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. HTML Formatting Improvements

I wish the HTML was not burdened by so much extraneous code.

I wish the HTML always opened formatted instead of in a paragraph clump.

I wish I could edit the HTML efficiently onsite without having to copy it to an outside source.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Event multi session hide past sessions

Events.
    Repeating past sessions of events still display even though "show past events" is not ticked.
    They currently have to be manually deleted from the repeating sessions list.
    Regards
    Bryan

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow me to move a gadget to another page

I have gadgets which I show for a while and then remove, and later bring back. It would be great if I could move this to another page as a place to save it, rather than having to re-write and re-configure a gadget each time I want to bring it back.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Exhibition Entries

Ability to enter digital images as exhibition entries for members as well as non-members.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Currently we cannot differentiate between a receiver required to action on the content of the e-mail and one or more recipients that are jus

Currently we cannot differentiate between a receiver required to action on the content of the e-mail and one or more recipients that are just copied for information. For us it is of particular importance to have these two options.

Your system is a great success for us and we want to commend you for a must well done offering.

Regards,

Alvaro Peres
    Catholic Order of The Knights of da Gama
    South Africa

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Upgrade account using a Paypal account instead of a credit card

Allow payment by Payapl for associations that are not able to have a credit card.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Give "Web page editor" admins access to new child pages by default

I have several admins who have restricted editing access to one menu's worth of web pages including all the sub-pages under that menu. However, when I add new subpages, their admin editing privileges are not updated to include the new pages and I get emails from them asking why they can't see the new pages. I then need to go to each person's contact card, edit their privileges, uncheck the top-level menu pages and re-check it to include the new subpages. It's a pain and frustrating for the editors who can't work when they're ready to work.

I'd like it…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base