Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tracking and automating member benefits

I would be interested to know if a process to track and manage unique member benefits has been discussed or proposed. We are considering using WA for a small museum, and our members receive benefits including free admissions (vouchers) that they can give away. I would like to populate the system with a certain number of benefits per level and then give the member the ability to use/print these unique pages any time they wished.

For example - a member at level 1 may receive a 5 free guest admissions, whereas a member at level 2 may receive 10 etc.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Event gadget formatted as Mini Calendar

I have the listed events gadget already in use. What I was wanting was a mini map that would show dates, and the viewer can click on the date and get specific events happening on that date. I also want to show the current events gadget as well on the home page.

I would like to have a gadget that shows a working "Mini Calendar" like the one below for the home page.

Something like this:

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to Sort Membership Level in Admin View - when adding new members

I saw a request about this in the thread in general questions but would like to make a formal request - When adding a new member manually, i.e. in admin view, to allow the list of options for Membership Level to be sorted so that the first one in the list is our preferred choice for new members. When we set up the Membership Levels we weren't aware of a problem we'd have when we added new members manually. Our primary Membership Level, which is the only level available to new members, is Regular. It happens to be 5th out…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Year End Donation Letter

Provide a button on the Member's Profile page which allows a member to download/print an annual donation letter. The appearance should be designed by an administrator. The button should indicate the last year for which the data has been generated. Administrator should have a function where after all the financial data has been completed for the previous year, the button is made active for the most recent past year.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Numbers payments receipts

Good day,

Is there a way for manual payments (offline) to have the consecutive number added to the email receipts?

This is the only thing holding up our organization from using wild apricot 100% for all our billing.

Our finance people require this or they can't accept it.. Invoicing does it already, it should be too hard to make it happen with payments.

Thanks

Nick

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Widen event edit screen column to match text width

With the new version, the text gets cut off when I am working on a new event page. Basically, the text is much wider than the column. Can you make the column match the text width, as in the published version?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. UTC times in event gadget

We are an Australasian organisation and have events spanning many time zones. So when events are lsited in the gadget, sometimes they have times listed as "(UTC+13:00)", for example. This looks confusing, and we would prefer to simply have the date, and no times at all. There's no need for a start time in the gadget, especially when an event is weeks or months away.

I am told I can remove the date and time completely, but not just the time.

Please make it possible to remove the time and leave the date there.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Breakout of Registration Event Items & Donations

Our organization has several events which offer members signup registration choices at the event. To create one invoice total all of the event items must be entered under a registration event. Items that members select and pay for online are registration, workshops, meals, memento's etc. When importing the invoices for the events into Quickbooks all event items go into a general account "events". We would like to be able to separate the payments on the invoice into sub categories, i.e. registration, workshops, meals etc. The only way we can do this not is to dig out a unique part of…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Website theme description (description, features, constrains) to simplify selection

It would be great if beside each theme offered, there were a description of its main features and constraints, i.e: dynamic/flyout or static, dimensions of the header (if static - not sure how you would describe it if dynamic), easily replaceable elements, etc.

Thank you!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Select 'all except'...

Some time ago suggestions were solicited from users. I asked if the advanced search could enable the exclusion records that meet a given criteria. This would make things much faster, as often one wants all records that are this, this and this, but not 'that'.

Apparently this was a good idea that would be acted upon.

When?

AMY SILVERSTON

Amy.Silverston@btinternet.com

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to Report Membership Income by Membership Year

Our finacial reports require disclosure of dues paid for future membership years based on membership expiration (e.g., renewal) date. Many of our members pay dues for several years into the future. It would be great if there were an option on the income report to show either the summary totals by membership year or optionally list the detail along with the total.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Silent Auction

Has anyone set up a Silent Auction using the WA event/registration system? I have a feeling that this is going to be a pretty difficult thing to do.

If they have are there any tips they can give me before I dive into planning this event?

Thank you!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Email macro for organisation address, telephone and e-mail

Hi

It would be great to have a macro for the organisation address, telephone and e-mail.

We have just moved offices and we had to update all of our email templates manually, which becomes a large task when you have individually customised event e-mails and can't just update the default e-mail template. With a macro linked to organisation details, it would have just updated automatically.

If you were to introduce an e-mail signature as suggested on another post, it would be helpful if that signature was made up of macros for address etc.

Many thanks

Gill

WICE

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Custom metadata for events pages

I run 3-4 events a week and autopost these to FaceBook using the events page RSS and Twitterfeed. It works a treat except that the posts contain the same blurb and a title which I'm not too happy about (you can see what I mean here: https://www.facebook.com/MySocialCircle )

Is it possible, to customise the title for the event details pages? It seems to read as "organisation name - event title" as the page title, and the blurb appears to come from the events calendar page description meta tag.

Is it possible to change the description metadata dynamically (to take details…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability for department managers to register multiple members and pay for them in one transaction.

I would like to see added the ability for department managers or administrators to register multiple members and pay for all of them in one transaction. It may be possible to add this feature to the group bundle administrator settings. Currently, the group bundle admin can add as many new members as the association allows for one price. Maybe instead of one price, the system would mulitply the number of members added and charge the admin accordingly. Any other admins out there looking for this kind of functionality?

We currently have a spreadsheet that a group admin can fill out…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Record how a member joined

Hello!

I'd like to see functionality so you can tell how a member joined. (i.e. they were
    manually added by an administrator, or they joined online)

Thanks!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Remember Last Doc-Photo Subfolder Used

When I add one photo to a page, then another, the search always starts over back to the top of the Directory folders, I have to click back down to the sub-folder I was in. Please make the Document and Picture searches remember the last directory used.

Thanks!
    Rick

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Finding primary company contacts (or bundled administrators) using the simple search

Our Membership managers want to locate primary company contacts (or bundle administrators) using the simple search screen.

When you have a many bundled administrators with many linked (or children) records. It’s difficult to find the primary member contact (or bundled administrator). I know you can use advance search but this involves extra steps when searching on a day-to-day basis. In our case bundle administrators are the primary member contact which is used frequently.

The functionality is relatedly simple, in fact works exactly the same as finding an system administrator.

My suggestion for the Contacts / Simple Search page is to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Provide membership or event discount by matching email domain

Greetings,

I would like to know if you could create a way to link only the email's domain to a membership.

I am the Director of Education for the World Trade Center in Denver, CO, a 501(c)6. Companies become members of the WTC Denver to help them import, export and to attend our specialized classes on conducting international trade. When a company becomes a member of the WTC Denver all of their employees receive the membership benefits.

Example: One of our members is MillerCoors. MillerCoors has several thousand employees within their company making it unrealistic for me to enter each…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Event Attendees Should Have Ability to Send Emails to Other Attendees

We would like all event attendees to have the ability to send an email to other attendees and event leaders. Right now only the event admin can send an email to all of the attendees. We have events where the attendees would like to set up carpools with each other. It would be really helpful if they had the ability to do this.

Thanks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base