Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3365 results found

1. Event Registration to NOT create invoice

We are not using the financial components of WA and do not want event registration to create an invoice.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Remove Auto Email when Exporting

I would like an option to turn off the automatic email that comes when you download information (like financial transactions, event lists, etc. We make multiple small downloads a day and there is not a need for notification.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Email Forward Option

Within our membership renewal reminder email, we would like to include a link that says "Send to a Colleague" which forwards the email to other non-members. When you click on the link, a new window opens with the ability to enter multiple email addresses and enter a personalized message. The original email and your message is then forwarded to these recipients.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add automatic links to "Subpages of Parent of Currently Displayed Page" (siblings)

I have a box on each page with links to other pages, and currently the options for automatic links in this box are:

Of course, I can add links manually.

Often, however, I would like to be able to add automatic links to the other child pages of the parent of the currently displayed page (for instance, under "Members Only" parent, I might have a half dozen child pages, and would like to provide automatic links to these pages in my little helpful box).

Can we have an option "Subpages of Parent of Currently Displayed Page"? This would be really…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Requesting SVG image format support

Hey guys,

I'd like to ask that SVG image support be added to the wish list.

In world that requires responsive design, SVG (scalable vector graphic) files give good scalable images that display consistently at any size.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Unique fields

I would like the ability to make a common field a unique field like the e-mail address is currently. As an example, our Association uses a unique State issued ID number as an identifier. We would like to be sure that two people don't enter the same number by accident.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Calendar picker when schedule event emails

When scheduling event emails, we have to provide a number of days before we want the email to go out. It was be more helpful to have a date picker so we don't have to count the number of days when we want to send out the email.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Admin Privileges Report

I know that when editing a single page, that the version history shows who edited the page. However, it will only show who has actually edited the page, not the list of all those who have access to do so. It would be helpful to have an admin report that shows who has access to each page. Otherwise, you have to remember to keep a separate list somewhere of who has been given editing privileges. Adding new people is easy, but remembering to remove the ones that need to be removed is much harder :)

I can easily see how…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Section Divider - allow "Use In" setting to restrict where it appears

We have several different member types - e.g., Candidates who submit to be published, and Subscribers of various types (electronic, print), with future disparate types to be added. The groups will have fairly different applications and fields, and thus different Section Dividers.

I'd like to be able to specify when a Section Divider appears on an Application -- by Member type so that it never appears on an application for the wrong group. (Just like you can for other Membership Fields.)

With just two main types of applications so far, I have been able to avoid this by shuffling the…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. File Management Structure

When I look at File Management, such as clicking on "File" to view the contents, there are menu options that allow me to look at items as a list, and as several sizes of the items, allowing me to the options to see the filename or look at the item.

However, when I am on a page and want to insert a picture, etc. from "File", all the items appear as only a list. There is no option to view the items as such in order to select the correct item to insert into the document.

Please, in the "insert…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow admin to record membership recurring payment starting from next renewal period

This may be specific to auth.net which we use. If one wishes to start recurring payments the apricot/auth.net process requires the initial payment to be made at the time the recurring payments are launched. We have run across multiple instances where we wish to start recurring payments at some point in the future but not credit the member's cards now. For instance we just had a case where someone had recently paid to join via check but for future payments wished to pay by credit card; Our alternatives are for the member or ourselves to remember to set up recurring…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to add new lists to database

We would like to be able to add new lists to the database, in particular to manage our library and our newsletters. Being able to create a table of relevant fields, including the ability to add records to a table of related events, and tie each record back to the member list would be very helpful. For the library, a list of books tied to a list of checkouts/returns, for the newsletters a list of available newsletters with a count of download attempts. I'm sure there are other equally useful options for new lists for other users, the point being…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add option to exclude guests in limit count

We want to create a events where we limit the number of teams, but not the number of total people.

We have a regular ticket price and a discounted ticket price, so we set a limit on the total number of registrations, but currently this includes guests - we don't want to include guests in the limit count.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make number of places left visible on event summary

Now that we have more control over the ability to limit the number of places available for registrations, it would be good to be able to display this information on the event page.

Currently, you see how many places are left as part of the registration process (incidentally, I have had some people advise that this is somewhat confusing as its not clear that the number of places left are not including the current registration - so I have had people contact me not sure if they're registration was successful on account of it saying 0 places left while they…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Gocardless system for UK to take Direct Debit

https://gocardless.com/

We were contacted by Gocardless UK payment provider, they asked if we can support their system for Wild Apricot, as they already work with several other membership software packages.

We've looked into their development specifications https://developer.gocardless.com/#introduction and we can theoretically develop support for this system, but we're not sure if this is the best candidate so far. For example, we are looking into direction of eWay (http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8827633-e-way-integration-for-recurring-payments-in-aus-n ) and Stripe (http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8827591-stripe-credit-card-processor-integration-16645 )

I created this topic to collect comments from our customers on Gocardless. Please, feel free to post here if you think this is important system…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. importing data from other CRM software

currently our organization uses salesforce and has used it for the last 10 years. if we were to transition to WA, it would be invaluable to be able to bring that information over. i don't know what the export file looks like, but i imagine there are many transaction details for each member, as well as renewal information, and notes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Click column headers to re-sort directory

I would really like to be able to allow users to re-sort a member directory simply by clicking a column header. Right now, the sort order of the directory is pre-determined by the admin who sets up the directory page.

If that's too complicated, then maybe provide a dropdown box with all the visible fields on the directory page from which the user can choose.

As an added feature if you ever decide to implement this, being able to indicate the direction of the sort is useful (A to Z vs. Z to A).

Kim

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Photo album for each event

I would like to have the ability to add photos to a past event. Or a future event, for that matter! Members would have the permissions to add photos to an event from that event page. So then anyone could view these photos by clicking on the link from the event calendar, and on the side or below, there would be an album (or slide show).

We have events every weekend during the summer, and a couple each month late fall to early spring. Would be nice to have a way to upload the photos associated with an event, on…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Contact Self-Service Proof of Attendance Report

A contact that is not a site administrator should be able to sign in, go to their member page where they can see their profile, privacy, email subscriptions, etc., and see a past events attended list. They should be able to print this page as proof of attendance. So a date range selection, so if I want to print only a certain range of events that would be possible. Once they have the list narrowed down to the desired date range, there should be a print button that would show the list in a printable format and from which they…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Track donations of goods by donors

We'd like to be able to manually enter donations of goods by donors, with the ability to have multiple donation records for each donor. In this way we could keep track of donors who give items for our yearly auctions, and keep track of what they donate each year. It would be an 'item' record that is manually entered by admin, just like the monetary donation record that is automatically entered when someone donates online, and would be "owned" by the donor record.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base