Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be great if the membership card could be enlarged to an 8x11 certificate! PLEASE :)

Let the membership card be enlarged into an 8x11 full page certificate. Would be nice for members to have to hang on walls.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Member App - Allow Filtering of My Tickets

The website allows filtering of My Tickets for Upcoming and Past Events. We would like this function on the Member App. It would be idea to also be able to filter to show only Upcoming Confirm or Upcoming Waitlist.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Need to limit Group Participation field access by membership level

When editing membership fields, we cannot set the membership levels that the "Groups" field applies to. We can edit any other membership field of type text, and we can say it applies to certain membership levels only, but not for the field that has groups. We have a new membership level that is for "Friends" of our organization, and they are not eligible to join groups. We don't want to mislead them. What to do?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Online Jurying System within Website

As the web developer for an art organization, we have the need for members to upload their images to a jurying system for annual exhibitions. We currently use an outside service, which is outdated and hard to navigate. Our events are listed on our website for registration, and then our members need to go to another site to upload their application images. It would be a great feature to have the jurying system included within our own site.

I know there are a number of art organizations who also have their websites with WA and would benefit from this type…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. announcement

currently the 'default' event schedule email is to all contacts, with selectable options after that. It would be better if the 'default selection was members' with various options after that. for example diffent classes of members or other contacts.

Currently if you create an event that is intended for members or member classes only the email schedule defualt is all contacts, irrespective of who they are and what they may be a contact for.

Yes, we administrators should be checking, but an inadvertent email to members onl is more easily managed than an email to all contacts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Place an image behind all content of member card

Allow to place an image as a water mark behind all other text\images

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. social media icons

Update social media icons in all templates. For example, in some of the website template, the old Instagram logo is displayed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mobile admin app - Add a rich formatting editor for the Description field

To edit the Description field from the Mobile admin app, the text contains the font and format tags. This is not user friendly, especially for a non-techie.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Custom sorting options for forum subjects

This is similar to Paul's. It'd be nice for admins to be able to sort forum subjects in different orders. We can only "pin" one item to the top of a forum. If we can sort them by subject alphabetically, or manually number them, that'd be dandy. Last to first is

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. membership levels invoices update

Found a flaw
    As an admin, I can change membership level regardless of if an invoice has been generated, and I can opt to update the invoice. However, My members cannot do this from their interface. Once the system has emailed them an invoice, they dont have the option to change their membership levels and are stuck with the level reflected on their invoice. I am of the opinion that the admin should have the option to give the members the same power as the admin to update their own membership levels and update their invoices for payment.
    thanks
    Derek

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Export Event Details

WISH LIST: For our events, participants can register for up to 10 "items" on a single registration. When I export the information, all the "items" appear in a single cell. It would be helpful if all the items they skipped had blank cells, and the items they selected had a notation. This is VERY IMPORTANT to me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Membership Renewal/Donation page

HI. In general we like WA, but membership renewal did not go well this year and here are some suggested changes.
    1. Please make it easy for a member to change their membership level. Keep this on the same page as the renewal so that the member does not need to switch pages in order to upgrade their level
    2. Allow the WA customer to preset the "Renewal due on" date. We had members return after a couple of years and the system would not give them the same renewal "due on date" as current members. I realize there are…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Separation between menu items "Edit" & "Move to trash"

In Admin mode Webpage the menu items "Edit" and "Move to trash" are adjacent and subject to selection of "Move to trash" inadvertently instead of "Edit". Particularly with smaller and touch screen devices.

Suggest relocate the "Move to Trash" menu item a bit further to the right.
    Regards
    Bryan

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Available Period under Registration Types

In Help & Support, under "Event Registration Available Period" it is important to tell users that this function appears under Event Details until two or more Registration Types are created. Thereafter, the Event REgistration Available Period can only be changed by editing the Registration Type.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. clear out attention required

I have a few contacts with failed delivery emails. Some are due to the incorrect emails, other s are due to the receiver end. However, I would like to clear out those error messages.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow HTML when sending invoices

When sending an invoice, currently only text can be used, no HTML. I'd like to be able to use HTML as in other emails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Submenus direction

The last two dropdown menu items on the horizontal menu should have submenus fly out to the left, rather than the right, as shown in this screenshot. Because the dropdown menu is so close to the edge of the browser window, the text is cutoff and unreadable to users. Thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "Member since" and "Renewal due on" fields

I hate the fact that the "member since" field and the "renewal due on" field are not automatically populated any more because frankly it just causes more work. I need to be able to edit other fields under membership, specifically whether or not the applicant is a state CAMFT member, whether her/his CAMFT/license numbers are correct, etc. PRIOR to approving his/her membership, not after. One can always edit the dates, should one choose to do so, so the fields being blank serves no purpose, other than making things more difficult and time-consuming.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Display "Bundles" for all Levels on the Member List

On the Member List Summary, the "Total" for each Level also shows "(Bundles"). Why not show ("Bundles") for the other Column Headers? "Active" "Renewal Overdue" "Lapsed" "Pending" "New in Last"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mobile admin app - Add an ability to edit Additional Information field for an event.

I would like to edit the Additional Information field from the mobile admin app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base