Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Export event registration fields report [13545]

I would like to be able to export the Event registration fields report

This is where we have information on who wants what kind of meal, whether they are licensed ot not, etc. It would be very useful to have this as an excel file.Thanks

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Admin to approve membership renewals

I realize this is a stretch, but our organization wants to require administrator approval not just for new applications, but for renewals.

For example, we have a discounted rate for full time students. We require that people show evidence they are full time students before we activate their membership. We can control this on the Member Level > New Applications tab with a checkbox under "Membership application review"

But once they are approved, a year later, they can renew at the same level even if they are no longer eligible for the discount.

Anyone has a solution for this?

Thanks/

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Registering families / bundles for events

I've really had to finagle the system to make it possible for us to have an event to which children are likely to attend with their parents. At present, we have the ability to have guest registrations at a different rate, or guest registrations at the same rate, or the ability to have everyone register separately. What's needed is to have the cardholder be able to register everyone according to whatever rate they should get. For example:

Adult at 10, Children at 5. Right now the system can handle two adults, or two children being registered at once. The system…

161 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

58 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Increase the number of scheduled event announcements

I agree! The per event scheduling is a great feature BUT it would be nice to schedule an email blast for all the events on a schedule.

We use our website for our training events and members are receiving 6 - 10 notifications a month. Even though they love our training events they do not like receiving individual notifications.

Any chance that this will be in a future release?

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide event name on Financial documents

When using the Financial tab, it is difficult to tell the source of the transaction, other than the general "event registration". For events, it would be extremely helpful if the list displayed the name of the specific event. Now you have to open the transaction to see which event it is for.

This problem is even more apparent when viewing open balances from canceled registrations ---- WA does not record the source of the cancelation (except within the specific event). And since the invoice is deleted on cancels, there is no record in WA of the actual DATE of the…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Membership Trends Reporting

Retaining your membership is important to your organization. While Wild Apricot gives you the ability to do automatic renewals and send out reminders for non-automatic renewals, some have suggested that it would be handy to be able to report on this.

Suggested
    Create the ability for administrators to be able to run reports on renewal rates for members.

The important thing for this is that we identify what information should be in the reports. At first blush, I can imagine:
    * In a year, how many renewals were done before the renewal date, on the renewal date, and then certain…

292 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Work in progress  ·  122 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Order forum summary other than alphabetical

When using multiple forums, the forums are listed in the summary in alphabetical order. I would like my discussion forum users to see the forums in an order that I choose, not alphabetical. I would also like to leave the forum names as is, instead of re-naming with a prefix to get the correct order.

For example, I would like my users to see the "Rules" forum at the top of the forum summary and my "Everything Else" forum to appear at the bottom. Currently they appear within my forum summary where "R" and "E" fall in the alphabet.

Thanks!

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Copying events: changing event dates relative to new start date

When copying an existing event to create a new one, it would be even better if the process would be able to change all the dates related to the event relative to the new event date.

Currently, you have to go in and change all the Registration type open or closing dates which can easily be overlooked when copying an event. It would be great if the system could maintain the same dates relative to the new date of the event being created.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Birthday Emails

It would be nice if we could have a function where a system email went out to someone on their birthday. We could get that information from the member profile.

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to preview changes to theme, header, CSS before publishing

I wish I could preview results before I publish changes to theme, header, CSS, etc.

120 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

54 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hide non-member registration types for members

We set up a yearly event in which members and non members are invited to attend at different prices. I create different registration types and that all works fine. When a non member registers they only get the non-member registration types, that is good. But when an active member starts to register for the event they get both the member and non-member price options.

Does anyone know a way to hide the non-member pricing from the logged-in members so they only get offered the member pricing? Am I missing a checkbox combination in setting up the Reg types?

Elliott

http://nahac.memberlodge.com/

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Display membership whose renewal date is > something

I'd like to display someplace on the website the current count of members that are active, and I'd also like to display the number of those that have already renewed for the next year. Something like:

Active Membership: X

Of the membership, X have renewed for 2011

(We are on a calendar based membership)

How easy is this?

thanks!
    -jason

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Drop Down Menu for Extra Cost

I have spent about 15 days developing a site for my clients that provide a mountain bike demo event in Moab utah. Our participants can select from approximately 40 different bikes to demo in three separate events. Each bike carries separate demo charges.

We desperately need a drop down menu that will designate separate costs when selected. I am frantically attempting to create workarounds to get over this problem. But it is proving to be difficult.

My clients are very upset with this setback. Is there any way this can be custom built into my cart? Or any great ideas…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Universal Email Footer

Need more info in footer when sending email blasts. CAN-SPAM requires a valid physical address.

Good -- Allow editing of the default footer that is added to all email blasts.

Better -- Allow editing, and saving, of multiple footers that can be chosen from, and added, by name, to each email blast as it is created and sent.

Best -- Allow editing of a default footer that is saved with all saved searches. Then, when a saved search is used to send an email blast, the footer saved and sent with it can be edited, and re-saved.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sort admin event list

Would be helpful when looking at the Event List to have the most current event at the top rather than having to scroll down through several events to look for it. At any given time we have up to 50 events listed. Might this be possible?

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Import of historical financial transactions

From a client message to tech support:

===

Is there a way to import the financial data that has been accumulated in our current system into Wild Apricot? I am specifically looking at gifts/donations, membership amounts and event ticket purchases over the past 5 years, with dates and dollars. We would prefer not to lose that history if we transfer over to your product. I was able to find the discussion about importing the member records, but I wasn't able to find the topic of importing financial records covered in your help guides. If you could point me in the…

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Managing multiple groups or chapters in a single Wild Apricot account

Some organizations need to manage separate chapters/groups within a single Wild Apricot account (and thus only one website).

Here's the current state of this functionality and links to related threads:

Each chapter can have its own website section and there can be web editors with permissions limited to a specific chapter section (existing functionality)

Members can be separated out into chapters through a use of Groups field or a custom field (existing functionality). One aspect that is currently missing is the ability to assign per-chapter membership managers. There is already a thread dedicated to this, see http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8825755-new-admin-role-membership-manager-limited-to-spe

Events can be…

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

43 comments  ·  Chapters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to donate during membership application/renewal or event registration

Current features:
    Visitors/members are not prompted to make donation while they are performing other payments (e.g. membership renewals, event registrations,etc)

Desired features:
    Admins have the ability to enable donations to be made during event registrations, membership applications/renewals or other payments.

275 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

102 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to reset forgotten password via a widget

I wanted to bring this particular topic back to the forefront as I think it is an important one. I found a similar post: http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308920-archive/suggestions/8830963-forgotten-password-and-widgets and it does not appear that it ever made it to the Wishlist.

I really does present a problem when a member that forgot their password is redirected to the WA website and not back to our website after they click on the link they receive in the email received. The web pages that I have set up in WA are no where close to what I have on my website for our members. I…

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Administrator control over Member photo albums

As a Wild Apricot website Administrator, I would like to be able to delete individual images from a Member's photo album (e.g. offensive, inappropriate, others' request).

While a Member can add and delete photos, an Administrator can only turn the photo album feature on and off, i.e. shut down all albums for an individual Member.

A workaround is to reset that Member's password, log in as that Member then delete the desired image(s). Then advise the Member to reset their password. This is not the most desirable solution.

From a security perspective, Administrator control over a Member's uploaded content is…

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base