Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3362 results found

1. Export templates: save and reuse columns to export

Allow several templates to be created in the Export registrants in each Event. You currently can either export all information (a button) of pick each thing that you want to export. To make the program easier for novices to use, we need the webmaster to create standard export templates/reports. Currently a set of instructions need to be given to new users on exactly which buttons to select to get the exact export report we need.

We need somebody to select all the fields and then save/name the report for them to use. You already have a select all button just…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Common Fields - ability to choose admin only fields

I like the option of not including all common fields on my event registrations. However, if I do not select the "all common fields" box then I can not include our custom ID number which is an administrator only field. It would be great if we could choose all fields to be included -- even those that are not visible to attendees.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make required custom fields required for all

Make Required Fields REQUIRED regardless of how enters the data. I find that when a bundle administrator or site administrator creates a new record the Required Field is not being enforced by the system.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add user ID as account number

We have hit a road-block with our credit union.

As we were attempting to set up online payment so that members cold pay directly from the Credit Union (vs. using PayPal), our CU informed us that we need an account # on the invoice.
    When we are creating the invoice, it shows the user along with their user ID#
    However, when the actual invoice is created, the system drops their ID # and only shows their name.
    If we could have this ID# printed automatically on the invoice as their Account number, then this would satisfy the requirements to having…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Customize Event registration status ("Registration is closed", ".. event is now sold out..."

When registration is not yet open, our site says "Registration is closed." That can be interpreted as "SOLD OUT" or "TOO LATE." If reservations for one of our events are not yet being taken, how do we either eliminate that statement (simply don't have a button yet) or say "Reservations are not yet being taken"?

UPDATE by Yuri Karatunov

I decided to add one more comment from Malcom C. as it should be solved together

The message that appears to Members on the registration screen when the registration limit has been reached is system-wide and can only be changed using…

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Installable Custom Gadgets

Please add the ability for developers to create custom gadgets that clients can upload to their websites. The API opens up so many opportunities to extend the features of the site, and the ability to create and distribute custom gadgets that tap into a custom service would be extremely beneficial to all.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Automatically generated flyer for events

The idea is that a visitor can press a button to automatically generate a flyer saved as .pdf of the event. The flyer can then pop up on the screen to be saved or printed and/or it can be emailed to the visitor.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Leadership Gadget

I would love to have a gadget to display the names/titles of our association's leadership - for example, to appear as a side bar on a page. I realize I could use a Content Gadget to create such a list but since this is probably something that most (all?) groups that use Wild Apricot would like, it would be nice to save all of us from having to duplicate that design effort. It would also be great if that gadget could also be incorporated into a newsletter template.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ensure important event emails are delivered to ALL registrants

Sometimes we have very important information to share with all registrants for an event - e.g., a time or location change. Great - go the event, select "Email registrants", and you're done. EXCEPT... anybody that's opted out of emails DOES NOT RECEIVE this important update. My request is to provide a way for these important "event update" emails to be delivered - perhaps by categorizing them differently than marketing-related emails.

Thank you.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Select sent email in new email wizard

In the new email wizard when it makes you select a template, I would like to be able to go to my email log and select a sent email as well. (Like I was able to before when composing a message.) This would let me use a sent email as the basis for my new email. I do this for reminders or to re-send an email to a different group of people.

I know there is a way to go to the log first, then resend an email that way, but it would be helpful if this was an option…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. add page button to member directory

In terms of the site itself I have noticed one oddity on the desktop version. When viewing the directory, the results to display are defaulted to 1-50, no paging buttons are displayed to allow the user to go to the second page of the directory. If you change the drop down to 50-100 you can then view the second page. Not a serious thing, took me a second to figure it out, but for less technical people perhaps could become problematic. The browser I tested in was IE 11 as well as the latest version of Chrome. Same result on…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Email workflow: Edit subject line before sending test

The new email workflow is a bit weird: entering the subject line on the last screen while the test email button is on the third.

I generally want to see how the whole email looks in an inbox, including subject line.

I have a draft ready to send today and want to do one last test - I have to go back to the third screen?

Also, drafts are not saving as the edited subject line. I copied an old email and edited the subject line but it is still saving as the old email subject line.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Better Member Profile Pages

Improve the layout, design and SEO of member profile pages. See WP Ultimate Member for a good example

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "Event checklist"

A modifiable Event Check List. For example:
    1. Post to Calendar.
    2. Send Invoice.
    3. Deposit received.
    4. Full Payment received.
    5. Reserve space.
    6. Send confirmation email.
    7. Return deposit.
    8. Schedule vendor.
    etc.

A check list with check boxes. And a notes field to enter any additional notes about an event that was searchable.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow limiting of forum administration to specific admin role

Currently it appears that any level of administrator can perform administrative activities in a forum: a member or events admin, for example, can move messages between forums, delete messages, post pictures in a forum message, etc.

I feel that forum administration should only be allowed by someone with the "website" admin role.

Ideally, there needs to be a new "forum administrator" role so that trusted members can act as moderators without gaining other unrelated administrative privileges.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Peer-to-peer WA user discussion group

I really wish Wild Apricot offered a true users' forum here. Sometimes I have issues that I'd like to bring to the community before I run off to tech support. For example: I've discovered that some of our automatic renewal e-mails were not sent. Some were for international e-mail accounts (e.g., .ca, .uk). About half of the Hotmail addresses didn't go. And for some, I just can't find a reason. Before I call up tech support, it would be great if I could just post a question in a peer forum here to see if this is something others have…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adding additional recipients to automatic event e-mails

Our club has large events (long-weekend gatherings) at are administered by an event manager, and contained within it smaller activities that are separately organized by different people with separate registration requirements/limits (classes, activities). This is a little more complicated than multi-session events, so we can't use that functionality for this.

So instead, we have the master event with the event organizer being the overall event manager (used to sign up people for the long weekend and over overall event costs), and then the "sub-events" that happen during the master event are events themselves, with their leader/instructor as the event organizer…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Color and styles by page

The color and syles are very, very difficult to match to pages.

You should be able to select each page and change the colors on the page rather than being forced to make global changes affecting many pages inadvertently.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Print Envelopes

Desperately want to print paper envelopes for those that are not reachable by email.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Event Manager without being Event Admin

Prevent Event Admins from editing member data - or allow some events to be configured by non-admin. We want to allow certain members (rotates - different person each year) to be the 'admin' of an event but not give them full access (editing member data, viewing member financial info unrelated to the event). Wish there were a way to allow them to edit and monitor event registrations without being an admin.

194 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

79 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base