Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability for department managers to register multiple members and pay for them in one transaction.

I would like to see added the ability for department managers or administrators to register multiple members and pay for all of them in one transaction. It may be possible to add this feature to the group bundle administrator settings. Currently, the group bundle admin can add as many new members as the association allows for one price. Maybe instead of one price, the system would mulitply the number of members added and charge the admin accordingly. Any other admins out there looking for this kind of functionality?

We currently have a spreadsheet that a group admin can fill out…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Record how a member joined

Hello!

I'd like to see functionality so you can tell how a member joined. (i.e. they were
    manually added by an administrator, or they joined online)

Thanks!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remember Last Doc-Photo Subfolder Used

When I add one photo to a page, then another, the search always starts over back to the top of the Directory folders, I have to click back down to the sub-folder I was in. Please make the Document and Picture searches remember the last directory used.

Thanks!
    Rick

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Finding primary company contacts (or bundled administrators) using the simple search

Our Membership managers want to locate primary company contacts (or bundle administrators) using the simple search screen.

When you have a many bundled administrators with many linked (or children) records. It’s difficult to find the primary member contact (or bundled administrator). I know you can use advance search but this involves extra steps when searching on a day-to-day basis. In our case bundle administrators are the primary member contact which is used frequently.

The functionality is relatedly simple, in fact works exactly the same as finding an system administrator.

My suggestion for the Contacts / Simple Search page is to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide membership or event discount by matching email domain

Greetings,

I would like to know if you could create a way to link only the email's domain to a membership.

I am the Director of Education for the World Trade Center in Denver, CO, a 501(c)6. Companies become members of the WTC Denver to help them import, export and to attend our specialized classes on conducting international trade. When a company becomes a member of the WTC Denver all of their employees receive the membership benefits.

Example: One of our members is MillerCoors. MillerCoors has several thousand employees within their company making it unrealistic for me to enter each…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Event Attendees Should Have Ability to Send Emails to Other Attendees

We would like all event attendees to have the ability to send an email to other attendees and event leaders. Right now only the event admin can send an email to all of the attendees. We have events where the attendees would like to set up carpools with each other. It would be really helpful if they had the ability to do this.

Thanks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Create Programs (same as events, but no dates) [11793]

We'd like to create "programs"--like events but no dates. Examples are a year-long class, or a team in a youth soccer club. Registration process could be identical to events, with fee levels, add-on costs, discount codes, etc. Why don't we just call these programs "events" and give them a 12-month duration? Because the "Programs" offerings should be displayed and promoted in a separate page or section and organized by category instead of by date. Registration process is the same but the user-concept is different: for ex., a member should be able to join a soccer team in mid-season, but displaying…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to use date range for date-type fields

The database column "Renewal Date last Changed" is essential when we need to send out membership cards and other new member items.

I produce member cards twice a month - once for the first half and then for the last half of the month. Any time on or after the 16th of the month I extract all those with a renewal date of the 1st thru the 15th and then after the first I extract all those with a renewal dated of the 16th thru the 31st.

Given the current tools, this is a tricky selection that requires two criteria…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Amazon Payment processor option

Amazon is now offering free payment service to their accounts. Since our org is already an active Amazon Associate, the payment plan would be a perfect fit. It would be great if WA would support the Amazon protocol like Google or Paypal. An Amazon Payment button and corresponding widget might solve a multitude of costly problems.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Improve interface for adding people into Groups

When you go into membership settings - group managment - manage participants -

You can pick a group you want to edit the participant for that group. You have two lists on the left hand side you have the list of participants for that group, on the right hand side you have a list of all members so you can quickly add new members to be participants of that group. All good.

My suggestion is to have a drop down box with a list of data base fields above the right hand box (all members list) then you can pick…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Export entire calendar

There should be a way to export the entire calendar, not just specific events, to an Excel file. We need to see the entire year on one page and by using the event feature it forces us to create a second document to edit.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Remove tooltips from the menu bar

To me the tooltips are not useful on the menu bar because the tooltip simply repeats the name of the menu item
    http://screencast.com/t/X2gdxssSFJg
    and worse than that, often obscure items in the menu below.

Is there any positive impact they are supposed to have?

If not, I would vote to have them removed (or made possible to remove) in the next release of the system version.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Payeezy Gateway

Need payment support for Payeezy Gateway ( was Global Gateway e4)!!!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Email a Friend gadget

I've added external code so that people can recommend our website. Our own members are the best promoters to new people and people are more responsive to people suggestions than any other marketing technique.

It works OK, but a better one could be built. The idea is to have a button on the page that says something like recommend to a friend. That would prompt a pop-up with a place to enter and friends email (or perhaps more than one), and a captcha code entry. From then it would generate a form filled out with the emails listed, the users…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Admin Privileges Report

I know that when editing a single page, that the version history shows who edited the page. However, it will only show who has actually edited the page, not the list of all those who have access to do so. It would be helpful to have an admin report that shows who has access to each page. Otherwise, you have to remember to keep a separate list somewhere of who has been given editing privileges. Adding new people is easy, but remembering to remove the ones that need to be removed is much harder :)

I can easily see how…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. File Management Structure

When I look at File Management, such as clicking on "File" to view the contents, there are menu options that allow me to look at items as a list, and as several sizes of the items, allowing me to the options to see the filename or look at the item.

However, when I am on a page and want to insert a picture, etc. from "File", all the items appear as only a list. There is no option to view the items as such in order to select the correct item to insert into the document.

Please, in the "insert…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. display list of recipients in sending state

When I send a message to a group of recipients, all of the recipients go into a "sending" state until the message is delivered. If I click on the "failures" tab, it tells me that the message is still being sent until all have completed. None of the tabs seem to tell me which of recipients have not yet received the message and thus which may be experiencing delays. I suppose I could copy down the original recipient list and do set arithmetic with the successful delivery list, but I'm sort of disinclined to do this manually more than once.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Linking members of contacts - e.g. wife and husband

Is there any way to connect 2 members? For example, if I have a husband and wife who have different accounts, but if someone looks up the husband, is there a way to say "and this is his wife" then link to her profile?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Adding Widgets to Events

Hello,

Is it possible to be able to add the new Version 5 widgets to events.

This would greatly help with:

1. Being able to display a picture gallery or slideshow

2. Showing the location of the event using the google map widget

3. Adding social media like buttons so others can share the event with friends and family helping to gain more participants.

Thank You,

David

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Better-looking quick search field in member's directory

Hello,

It would be really great if you could improve the looks of the quick search filter above the members' directory. The lists look really ugly (see screenshot) but we are keeping them because they are very useful in quickly narrowing down the members' list. Can you make them dropdown menus please??

Cheers,
    Tanya

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base