Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

749 results found

1. Breakout of Registration Event Items & Donations

Our organization has several events which offer members signup registration choices at the event. To create one invoice total all of the event items must be entered under a registration event. Items that members select and pay for online are registration, workshops, meals, memento's etc. When importing the invoices for the events into Quickbooks all event items go into a general account "events". We would like to be able to separate the payments on the invoice into sub categories, i.e. registration, workshops, meals etc. The only way we can do this not is to dig out a unique part of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Print range of Events

We would like to see an advanced search added to the Events List to enable

printing of events by date and/or tag.

We have a lot of events in a multiple venues and require the ability to print and display a weekly list by venue (Tag)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Additional fields for posting events

Like the requestors in http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8827369-additional-fields-for-posting-events , we have a bicycle club and are considering using wild apricot software. Our bike club (as do many others) list our rides with distance, speed, terrain and ride leader and leader phone number as standard fields. This lets potential riders decide whether an event is appropriate for them.Since we plan to allow individual ride leaders to post events, having additional fields will help them make sure all the necessary information is input.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adding guests later or changing existing ones

Hello,

We frequently have members who register themselves and then at a later date, decide to add a guest. However, there is no easy way for them to do this that I'm aware of. I would love for our members to be able to sign in, view their registration, and then be able to "Add Guest" from there.

Thanks!

UPDATE FROM PRODUCT MANAGER: I decided to expand this suggestion to also changing existing guest list as well, like removing some of existing guests or changing their names.

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Create member directory page for members associated with events

As of now, the only way to make a member directory is to use saved searches in the member area. But associating a search to event attendance can only be done in the contact area (and those saved searches can not be used for creating a member directory page). So my wish is to be able to create a saved search in the member area that associate a member with a specific event attendance so that I can create a customizable member directory associated with that specific event.

Thanks.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Implementing an event directory

What I'm looking for is the ability to

1) Have the public able to search the events by tags and/or date range

2) Add a field to the Event page to link the event to a certain member and have that show on the Member's page.

I am creating a database of all events in a certain metro area. My members will be associations, museums, historic sites, etc. Each member will submit events for posting on our site and we need to allow the public to access this information in a number of ways:

By Date or Date Range

By…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Event attendance comparison report

Hello All.

The organization that I set WA up for has multiple events each week, month, year. They are looking for a way to easily capture the number of registrations and compare them over the month/year.

The feature that I would like to see is an option to select an event name (our events have a relatively standard naming system) and compare the attendance of each event that was held over a definable period of time.

It would be nice to also be able to see a list of attendees, which could be sortable/searchable by the number of times the…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Complex price calculation

Calculation fields - big need! We need the simple variety, such as ordering shirts, and more complex ones, like this:

select arrival day
    select departure day
    select housing upgrade
    final price = # daysrate + # daysupgrade rate

Right now to collect this data we have two fields, one with 6 options and one with 12 options, and they have to be manually reviewed to make sure they match up. We could put them into one field, but then it turns into about 24 options.

It would be a relatively simple calculation if the system had that ability.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Tracking and setting a termination date for unpaid event registrations

I would love to see a feature that would allow you to set an unpaid registration cancellation date. For instance, "(Member) your event registration will be cancelled if left unpaid more than ( _) days." For an employee to keep track of this is a headache. For your system to keep track of this is it's probably a few lines of new code.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to change event registration to another person from the same company

I am not sure how many others face this, but we often run into situations where I need to update an event attendee record - i.e., change the name and email address of the attendee if the organization needs to substitute someone for the originally-registered attendee. The invoice does not update with the new individual's information so when we send invoices out, they are inaccurate. It would be very helpful if the invoicing and event registration systems could be integrated to allow us to make updates to the invoice as well. Thank you for your consideration!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. make registration closing date visible

It would be great if the closing date for events could be listed along with the other event registration details.

This would help create a sense of urgency (maybe) and hopefully encourage people to register for events sooner.

I realise that this could be added i the description field for each registration type as a workaround, but given it is possible to set when a registration type is available until, that it is published automatically.

Or better yet, as part of the "enable registrations" field, there is the option to add a closing date so that registrations for all types…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. No Way to Easily Send Emails to Non-Registrants of Events

There currently appears to be no easy way to send on-the-fly emails to non-registered contacts and members for a specific event.

If you go to the "Events > View event details" page, there is a button at the top of the page labeled "Email attendees". There should also be a button labeled "Email non-attendees" but there currently is not.

If you instead, attempt to accomplish this by clicking on the Event details "Emails" link below the buttons at the top of the page, and then click on the Send again button under one of the Announcement preset emails (Announcement 1,…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Managing late event cancellation - payment forfeit

Currently, when you cancel an attendee from an event where they have paid a registration fee, the system credits their account with the amount paid for that event, which is fair enough EXCEPT in some cases, when we have had to pre-purchase tickets and technically cannot refund the amount, but would still like to cancel the registration for recording purposes.

It would be good if, when cancelling an event registration that is not free, we are given the option to credit the account or not. That way, if you want to make the funds available to use for another event…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Keep event registration invoices when actual event is deleted

I deleted an event from past. Now I have hundreds of "overpayment". What is the best way to address these overpayments? In the future, can the event details and the financials somehow run independent of each other so we dont have to keep an bunch of past events?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Admin preview of event registration settings

I'm frustrated that there is no preview feature for the admin creating an event. I very much want to view the page/option I'm working on without having to open all registration options, register, delete my registration, and then close all options. It's a very time-consuming workaround.

Other details on my events wishlist:

• change registration field type with a click of a button, ex: from dropdown to checklist
    • enable/disable registration types from registration view page (action buttons on a single page)
    • bundle event registration with membership application/renewal. I want registrants to automatically become members by opting in - with or without…
    34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Collect only registration form for guest registrations

Currently the three options for Guests of a registration are: For guest registrations Only collect total number of guests Collect contact information for each guest Collect full registration form for each guest All of our events allow for guests from the same Company. The guests can choose a variety of options that do not have to be the same as the registrant. We don't need the full contact information again, and having to enter it is somewhat bothersome. However we do need more that just the guest count. The only work around found is to include "Participant #1", "Participant #2"…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Location information to Event Settings screen

Our events tend to be held at the same set of locations (once we find a good venue we stick to it :) ). We would like the ability to set these locations up in a settings screen (including a link to a functional page about the location) and then be able to select one of these locations from a drop down menu on the event details screen (rather than the open text field used currently).

Thanks

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to invoice at group level rather than individual

Many of our events have a cost associated with them, however the cost is invoiced to their organisation (rather than the individual paying). It would be great if, using the group functionality, we could invoice for the event at the group level and the invoice would include the event cost for individuals that attended the event from that particular group.

This would be set in the Registration Type screen where a particular registration type is set to 'group invoicing'.

Thanks

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Simplify adding event into my calendar - e.g. attach calendar invitation into emails or suggest to add on the last screen

I'd like to be able to attach an ical (Microsoft Outlook Calendar) file to event registration confirmation emails as I do not like to include all of the details of the meeting/webinar/training on our events page since it's open to the public. I've ran into issue in which attendees do not register since they have all of the information needed to attend. This would greatly help in encouraging registration and provide them the ability to add the details to their own calendar. Thanks!

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Member registering on behalf of another contact but not being an attendee themselves

We use Wild Apricot for the registration of training sessions, seminars and the like. There are many occasions that we have a person's assistant or secretary that will register their manager / team leader for a event on their behalf. The issue is that then the assistant/secretary is also registered for the event and this is not accurate and throws out our attendee numbers (for registration limits and catering, etc).

We are open to alternatives in achieving this - ie if a member could remove themselves from an event or (preferred) to be able to register a guest/contact/member without registering…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base