Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Show/Hide Donation Fund Names

Would like to be able to hide donation fund names of previous/completed fund raising efforts from the donation module visible to members when they donate. For example, a 2014 playground fund raising is complete, donors' member profiles have related receipts and administrators have corresponding records available. The playground monies are spent.

In 2015 another playground fund raiser is starter. Members attempt to donate and both the 2014 playground and 2015 playground fund names are visible. This leads to confusion and questions (unless the 2014 playground fund name is hidden).

Thank you.

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mia Schober-KingMia Schober-King shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MarthaMartha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like them to be optionally hidden as well. For example, some campaigns can be generic and then the date filters could work, but some do not happen every year. But they would still be visible in the donation drop down. Obviously we need to keep them for internal purposes, but it is confusing to keep them visible if they are not be used at all anymore.

• Evgeny aka Apricot KernelAdminEvgeny aka Apricot Kernel (Product Manager, Wild Apricot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I assume that you use special field with the list of funds. You can use more generic name like "Playground fund raiser" and then use date filter in the gadget settings. For each year you just change the gadget goal gadget setting to use appropriate date filter.

Can it work for you as a work around?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7