Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Additional items for sale at event - tracking and limiting inventory

I am new to WA and have recently setup our annual writers conference as an event. We have multiple registration types (member, non-member, student, etc) as well as early and regular registration fees for each type. Setting up the Registration Types worked very well.

We also offer for sale appointments with editors and reserved spaces for selling books. I used Multiple Choice with Extra Cost buttons for each of these items. However, I will have to keep track of the number of items sold, because I do not see a way to automatically limit the number of each item sold. For example, we're limited to 30 reserved spaces for selling books. Once that limit is reached, I will have to insert a field stating item is SOLD OUT and remove the Multiple Choice with Extra Cost button.

Is there a better way to handle these event items for sale? Suggestions appreciated.

Providing a way to list the number of each item available for sale and marking the item as SOLD OUT once that has occurred would be most helpful.

Thanks,

Jenny Crowley

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

JHCJHC shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7