Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

More & Better Themes / Customization Help

All the other parts of WA are superb but I just cannot get the website appearance up to the standard of our existing website.

So maybe get lots of 3rd party developers with good graphic design skills to sell pre-made, professional themes ?

Also a lot more help needed to customize existing themes and layouts.

WA will be a killer app if this can be addressed.

10 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Biz55Biz55 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES PLEASE! The themes are so outdated. I am dying to change our website but we simply don't have the budget for a custom design. I LOVE wildapricot and I'd be so grateful for updated themes. Especially some with image options that spread across the entire page.

• Ian Beecher-JonesIan Beecher-Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new functionality of WA is awesome, but i just can't use any of the templates provided. Unless i get a graphic designer in to modify them for me i'm totally stuffed.

Please, please can you make it easier for the formatting of styles and templates. I have corporate colours i have to use for menues and headers etc and it's so difficult to use them in the new format.

Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7