Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Accounts Receivable Report for selected period

The AR report only provides the current picture. If I do not remember to run it on the last day of the month it must be contrived by deleting any income and invoices. Enabling this to run for a selected period just like all the other reports would provide for correlation/proofing with our books and allow for historical comparisons that tell us if our collections are improving/lagging/meeting our goals.

8 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

David CooperDavid Cooper shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LeBon AbercrombieLeBon Abercrombie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to see this change, among others. We would like to have Wild Apricot be a sub-ledger of Quickbooks. To do that, it needs to be able to produce the normal range of Accounts Receivable reports and have good accounting controls. This would allows us to post only batch figures to QA, and not have to deal with the QB Export-Import process.

• GGordonGGordon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

David put it very well when he explained the problem with the Accounts Receivable report. You must remember to print it on the last day of the month for it to be valid. It makes month end reconciliation more difficult and time consuming. Please put this on the wish list.

• AdrianAdrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also agree. It would be nice if I could run the report for a particular date range.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7