Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Add logo/company name to Account Statement

The current Account Statement does not include the company information. It only includes the members information. The statement can not be mailed to members because it does not show who it is from.

Thank you,

Tracy

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tracy BrownTracy Brown shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LeBon AbercrombieLeBon Abercrombie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree that this needs to be part of a fully-functioning Accounts Receivable system, and WA needs to include such a system.

• thevideomdthevideomd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a new user and our need is to batch identify those accounts with non zero balances, to print them all with one click of a print button, and to mail the printed statements. We need this functionality as many of our members are older and don't check or in some cases even have e-mail and they are used to paying by check. In order for this to work the following changes would need to take place:

1) a way to identify all accounts with balances as per a certain date

2) a way to batch print those statements

3) the ability to put the company name and/or logo at the time of the statement and

4) have the address of the client at the top so that we know where to mail the statements to

You seem to have an excellent product but the lack of this relatively simple bookkeeping functionality seriously detracts of its usefulness.

• Evgeny aka Apricot KernelAdminEvgeny aka Apricot Kernel (Product Manager, Wild Apricot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm sorry, I misunderstood your question initially (I deleted my previous comment).

You're right - Account Statement screen was initially designed for internal administrator purposes only and therefore there are only export buttons there. But we have received a number of comments that admins want to be able to email this screen to their members, even email the statements in batch for all members with overdue balance.

I would like collect more comments on this subject. What is the ideal scenario for your organization to use account statement? Do you want to email them or print and mail? Do you want to send them ad-hoc, one by one or email/print them in batch on regular basis?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7