Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Add bundle numbers to more columns on the member list overview

Hi guys,

When you go to the main member list overview page, it has (Bundles) after the total column, and each row under that will tell you have many bundle members you have.

Would it be possible to extend that functionality to more of the columns, especially to Active, Renewal Overdue, Lapsed, and Pending Renewal?

Since the bundle is our real membership number in financial terms, it is more helpful when considering finances to be able to quickly get that number than the number of member contacts under each bundle.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

NathanNathan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NathanNathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At least for me, it would be helpful to have both the membership number and the bundle number in most if not all columns. So: 243 (52) instead of just 243.

The larger number, when it comes to bundled membership levels, doesn't really tell me much about how many have not renewed. The member number might be 200, but the actual number of bundles that have not renewed comprising that number might be only 10 with 20 members each.

Does that make any sense?

Our org website is ceany.org

• Frank aka Fresh ApricotAdminFrank aka Fresh Apricot (User Experience, Wild Apricot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think I understand the suggestion (see image below) and this is a relatively small change, but before we rush into adding something like this could you elaborate in more detail what an ideal bundle report might look like ?

Also in your response feel free to include the website address of your organization or send it to me directly (frank at wildapricot dot com) so I can take a look.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7