Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Custom From/Reply-to address for invoice&payment emails

I am needing a different email address in the FROM field other than the default. Right now the default is the overall business email address established in the "Organizational Details."

Since invoices and other reciepts would not involve the entire organization, I would like for the emails of financial transactions to involve only the financial officer. Currently this field is not editable in this invoice or the receipt templates.

When someone replies to an email it should be from the responsible individual, not the entire organization (or the person who setup the WildApircot account). There is no way to add different email addresses.

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

lawtoja@auburn.edulawtoja@auburn.edu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    tricia robinsontricia robinson shared a merged idea: Provide a way to change the contact in 'reply to' when sending manual invoices  ·   · 

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Evgeny aka Apricot KernelAdminEvgeny aka Apricot Kernel (Product Manager, Wild Apricot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's not always possible to change "from" email (there are limitations on how "from" email should be formed), but we can think about changing "reply to" (same as it done in the Organization settings screen). Would it be the same for you?

But anyway, I would also like to here if there are other people missing this kind of ability.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7