Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Adding guests later or changing existing ones

Hello,

We frequently have members who register themselves and then at a later date, decide to add a guest. However, there is no easy way for them to do this that I'm aware of. I would love for our members to be able to sign in, view their registration, and then be able to "Add Guest" from there.

Thanks!

UPDATE FROM PRODUCT MANAGER: I decided to expand this suggestion to also changing existing guest list as well, like removing some of existing guests or changing their names.

12 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SaraSara shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    David KahngDavid Kahng shared a merged idea: Registration of Guests  ·   · 

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Susan ElwoodSusan Elwood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We also have this issue where guest names and numbers aren't known at the time they register. The reports and onscreen totals become misleading and result in a lot of fiddling around in excel to provide attendance numbers and names. Could perhaps be improved on export (exclude member ID duplicates)? Also wondering if this issue may be fixed via enabling the members to edit their registrations - a wishlist item I understand is in the process of being included live sometime soon?

• David KahngDavid Kahng commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When registering on our website (wild apricot), the registrant can list their guests. However, it appears that if the guest list changes, the registrant cannot go into our website and change their guest lists. Can Wild Apricot change to allow registrants to go back in and change their guest lists?

• Kim SkimmonsKim Skimmons commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anything new with this topic? I have clients who would like this also. Right now, it seems to tell the member to contact the site administrator to change a registration.

Kim

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7