Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Register for the event at the organizations member rate

Our membership is based on organizations, not individuals and the memberships of these organizations is transitory, thus using email address as the identifier for an organization will be a real problem.

This becomes an even bigger headache when setting up an event (convention) where there are multiple people registering from the same organization. When they are prompted for an email address, they are going to enter THEIR email address, not that of the person who joined our organization on behalf of theirs, particularly if that person is no longer a part of that organization.

What I have seen that works is a system that requires the first three of a zip code. Once entered, the application returns a list of members in that area. Keep in mind, this is for event registration, not membership.

Once the person using the application self-identifies as a member, they can register for the event at the organizations member rate. That can't happen with Wild Apricot. Before we spend any more money with your company, we would like to see this fixed.

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

robedeewrobedeew shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7