Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Invoices and receipts – customisation

Just another thing to add to my website wish list is the ability to pdf and save a copy of invoices and receipts. At the moment you can print and email but it doesn’t let you save to another format. Several people recently have requested a pdf copy of their invoice/receipt so I have had to do up manual ones….which gets a bit fiddly.

Also it would be good to be able to edit the invoices / receipts to include some additional information. Eg some organisations request that the GST amount be included – at the moment I have it set up to say “GST inclusive” but that isn’t enough for some organisations. I suppose there isn’t some way to get it to calculate the GST amount automatically for Australia???

Invoice headings - we have some “subscription” for our members that are treated like membership levels to collect fees. At the moment I have my subscription orders set up as a membership level (not seen publicly) but I can’t email the invoice / receipt because the term “membership” automatically comes up on them which would be confusing. It means I have to create a manual receipt. It kind of works at the moment but it would be good to set it up slightly differently to membership….and reduce the number of membership levels I currently have.

Thoughts?

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SnoweySnowey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7