Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

VIDEOS

I have had requests for members to post their own videos

on their member pages.

I would like to see Wild Apricot provide this feature in their software.

Currently with the Wild Apricot Software a member can only post pictures.

7 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

santasridesantasride shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MaryAMaryA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We'd like this too. We are a professional association. Our members often have short (1-5 min) informational videos on YouTube and other major platforms that they would like to post on their profiles.

• MeaganMeagan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We'd like to have our member profiles include a video as well. An ad or anything they choose, even if it's hosted on Youtube or similar originally but includes a link to the video and a still image of it.

• OEDKOEDK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would LOVE this option too! We use WA to manage our students' engineering design projects. Currently we have them just post links to the videos on their "member profile", which is actually their team project page. But being able to embed a video would be great. More options for the member profile page formatting would be awesome too!

• Dmitry ButerinDmitry Buterin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you tell us a bit more - what kind of organization you run, what are those videos about/how long/common format?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7