Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Member registration incomplete notificatiom

working on migrating client site to wa, and while testing their current site - I started an application but did not complete it. nice little feature to add or consider for wa. incomplete application gets an email notification when idle for over "x" time or when session expires?

Dear member,

We noticed that you started but did not complete your sign-up for the "XXX XXXXX" membership. If this was unintentional, please click below to try again.

Click here to try again

If you have additional questions before completing your membership feel free to reply to this email with your questions.

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Felix FiguereoFelix Figuereo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • skipatskipat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this a great idea for all "probably abandoned" transactions. Many times the user THINKS they have completed/paid for the event or membership, but missed the final confirmation step. It would be good if the notification could also copy the administrator or the specific event manager/membership manager as appropriate, to alert them to a probably abandoned transaction. These can easily be missed the way it currently works

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7