Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Inserting Gadgets in eMails like upcoming events or recent blog posts

Very glad to see the gadget feature just introduced.

Is it possible to insert the gadgets into emails generated through WA? This would be great for newsletters etc. and would save us the need to use a separate service to read RSS feeds etc. We could then start to consolidate our mailing list into WA as contacts (more $$ for you guys!)

65 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Barry NicolleBarry Nicolle shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Simon ByrneSimon Byrne shared a merged idea: Upcoming Events Macro  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add upcoming events and recent posts to email blasts  ·   · 
    Susan CollinsSusan Collins shared a merged idea: Use the same design elements throughout  ·   · 
    KearaujoKearaujo shared a merged idea: Import events into newsletters  ·   · 
    vtancredivtancredi shared a merged idea: Automatic events newsletter generation  ·   · 
    KearaujoKearaujo shared a merged idea: eNewsletter template that imports events  ·   · 
    KearaujoKearaujo shared a merged idea: It would also be FANTASTIC a newsletter that would automatically list events and their details according to a date range. So I could say imp  ·   · 

35 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      ← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7