Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

ability to cc board members on eblast or emails to members

Is there a way to cc another board member or staff member when I send out a personal email to a member /contact or when we send out eblasts?

13 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

pinaypinay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have had a few instances when it would be nice to add CC or BCC addresses to a targeted blast email. Especially if the small blast is targeted to Member breaking condo rules, and wish to copy BOD.

Thanks
        Gene Ferris

• Larry KillerLarry Killer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This may not be the correct place to put this, but I' trying to figure a way where we can add a cc to an email based off of a search.

To explain: We do a search for members in, say, a particular city to send an email to. But we also at times need to copy that email to a couple other people not associated with that City or search query. Isn't there a way to add these people to the email?

• Evgeny aka Apricot KernelAdminEvgeny aka Apricot Kernel (Product Manager, Wild Apricot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For event registation email in even details you can specify to make a copy to Administrator. "Administrator" in this case is taken from "Email routing" settings. There you can add your secretary email.

We also are currently (in upcoming 4.4 release) working on ability to specify event specific administrator so that all event emails can be routed specifically to him, no broadcasted to all admins.

• Tracy BrownTracy Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also think that there should be a CC and/or BCC notification when an event registration is made. We have situations when a secretary signs up member (the boss) and the member is the only one that receives the email notification. we want the secretary to also be included in the email notifications. the secretary would be allowed to add their email for the notifications only.

• Steve VeachSteve Veach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be CC (carbon copy) and BCC (blind carbon copy) lists available anywhere an admin has the ability to send an email. Currently there is only a "To" list.

• Toni TroopToni Troop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More generally, it would be great to be able to cc/bcc anyone on any email. While most often this will be other contacts already in the database, it would be great to be able to cc/bcc anyone-- not just those in the contacts.

• JEnglundJEnglund commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a standing request from two of my members to have more than one person copied on system e-blasts, e.g., renewal reminders.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7