Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Separate registration form options for events based on membership level

I'd like a way to customize events so that people in certain membership groups will only see certain options in the registration form. For example, I have three registration options for a particular event, either lunch only, the seminar only or both the lunch and seminar, and all of these options have different prices depending on what type of membership you have and also a different price for nonmembers. I want a way for nonmembers to only see the nonmember registration options, and different classes of members to only see the registration options that pertain to them.

The only workaround for now is to create separate events for each member level and non-members, and only show the appropriate event to the appropriate level. This is very clunky and not user-friendly, though.

3 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

jkalbhenjkalbhen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dmitry ButerinDmitry Buterin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am surprised that no other users have commented on this.

I wonder if maybe could post a specific detailed example of what you need - people might find it easier to relate to it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7