Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3365 results found

1. Maps for venue location

At the event page, in the Location field where the address is added to the venue., recommend it converts address to a hyperlink Would be easier to click on this address and get a Google map or driving directions to the venue location.

129 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

17 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to preview changes to theme, header, CSS before publishing

I wish I could preview results before I publish changes to theme, header, CSS, etc.

127 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Multiple invoice templates

I search the forum, but I can't find anything regarding my situation...so I am posting it here. If there is a similar post and you can point me towards it, I would be greatful.

I guess my first question would be - can we create more than one invoice template? I have a template set up for new members and existing members who renew. This all works fine as I have the {Payment_Instructions} set up so that they make sense for these types of invoices. The instructions thank them for their membership payment and goes through some other 'membership' specific…

124 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

47 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Change setup of recurring payment for membership levels - Allow member to choose if he wants to pay recurring or not

For membership fees, recurrent credit card billing (ie., auto-renewal) doesn't work the way it does in every other subscription management system. Instead of having two payment options on the membership form (or in my case, since I have five membership levels, TEN payment options), the member should select a level and then be provided an option at the next step (like the manual payment versus online election) that allows the person to select recurrent auto billing. The way you have it set up, its basically unusable (IMHO)

123 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

68 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Schedule event emails by specific date and time, not by number of days before event

We schedule event eblasts to go out on Tuesdays at set intervals before an event. Currently I have to count back from the event date to the desired Tuesday, which is very hard on my aging brain.

Can recurring event emails be scheduled according to date, with that nifty little calendar tool, instead of having to figure out how many days before the event?

Thanks!

123 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Name Badges

Now that you have membership cards (3.5" x 2"). Is it possible to add the ability to make Name Badges (4" x 3") for Avery #5260 labels? Or some other label directly from WildApricot.

122 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a plan level between Community and Professional

We have been on the Community Plan and find ourselves outgrowing it. While it is a good problem to have, the jump between Community (500 contacts) and Professional (2000) is huge!

I would like to ask that you consider adding something in between. Maybe 750 or even 1000. Since all other features are the same, this is a big price increase to just have more members/contacts.

122 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. credit card fees to be paid by members

Our members love being able to pay their membership dues by credit card. However, our biggest gripe with the payment systems that apricot supports is that there doesn't appear to be a way to give the credit card processing fee to the member, rather than our company. Since our membership costs are very high ($36,750), these small (~ 3.5%) fees really cost us a lot of money ($1,286.25), and it would be very helpful if we could pass these fees back on to the member.

For example, if there was a way to allow members to manually enter in the…

122 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. event payment reminders

Have the ability for an Event Payment Reminder to only be sent to those with a balance due rather than all attendees.

121 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to export backup of the whole account

Current behavior:
    Wild Apricot automatically backs up all the datain all accounts daily. However, this is intended for emergency serverproblems only and these backups are not accessible to clients.Restoring a specific page or set of records on client request is a timeconsuming operation (which we currently do not charge for).
    Thereare also export operations for all the key data sets (members, donors,event attendees, payments) but these do not cover settings and webpages and have to be run manually one by one.

Desired behavior:
    Ability for clients to initiate a full backup of their account at any time.

Notes:
    1)The key…

119 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. System-Generated Certificates after event attendance

Generated certificates with automated distribution upon event conclusion (with verified attendance).

118 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Insert Picture Into Text

With the new email update, I was told by Wild Apricot that you can no longer insert pictures into the text. This is an issue especially, for example, if I want to include a signature block and cannot include the company logo below the name, address, etc. I would have to instead include an additional image gadget and line it up just right with the signature block.

115 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Purchase of concurrent subscriptions e.g. have members on multiple levels

Create an option to allow a member to maintain two or more concurrent subscriptions for a paticular site. This is useful if you running a site and selling a subscriptions for information.

An exmaple of this is that I run a site that sells repair information. A customer signs up and then can choose to signup for Automotive Repair for $50 or Airplane Repair for $100 or both for $150. We need to keep the infromation and forums seperate and only limited to the actual subscribers.

My understanding that we can only have levels of a paticular membership, not concurrent…

113 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

53 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For me personally, this a great suggestion and I’ve been thinking about it for long time myself. Ideally, I’d really like completely redesign our membership levels to concurrent subscriptions model. Subscription gives you access to some information or provide privileges. There can be multiple ways of buying it – e.g. for a year or two, recurring or not, etc. Altogether, subscription-based model is very robust and easy to understand. Please, vote!

14. Wild Apricot in other languages

Current behavior:
    Wild Apricot administration is only available in English. Websites and emails can use different languages, but system pages and gadgets may contain some uneditable English text.

Desired behavior:
    Support different language sets, which will update all labels to the selected language.

112 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow multiple online payment gateways in one WA account

(Re-posted and edited from post below)

We have 2 organizations, one that manages the membership and the other our tax-deductible contributions. As such we have 2 different bank accounts and therefore need 2 different payment gateways. We're signed up with authorize.net, however there's only one global setting in WA for online payments. If it were possible to choose a payment method, for instance one for membership and another for donations, that solve the problem of having to set up 2 WA accounts.

For now I've set up 2 accounts and am working with the widgets. This is a good work-around,…

111 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Free trial period for membership

I would like to offer a free trial access period for all payment levels. Rather like Wild Apricot does, but not necessarily for 30 days. Paypal offer this delayed action payment and it works very well. You can choose how long the free trial period is, and then the payment automatically kicks in.

Asking people for money upfront puts a lot of people off.

111 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

48 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged multiple thread into this one. Please, vote (click Vote button) to increase its priority

17. Enhance Event Module for more complex events like conference & convention set up - e.g. events with sub-events

to allow admin to add more detail rather than the only area being the description box. Similar to Systems like yourmembership.com Wild apricot is not sophisticated enough to handle complex details for events. Need more ability to add things like hotel information, speaker headshots, bio's, exhibitor lists, exhibitor floor plans, conference sessions, tiered registration options for attendees, guest, sponsors, exhibitors. An event page needs to be eye catching, easy for people to register and the ability to market all your event has to offer in order to get people to register.

107 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. option to "not renew"

This might seem obvious, but is there a way for a member to choose to not renew their membership, archive themselves and thus stop the renewal reminder emails?

Each year about a third of our organization ages out but we don't know in advance who they are so we can't proactively archive them on the admin side. They get annoyed when the first renewal reminder emails start showing up, and their first reaction is to bombard the membership chairperson with requests to be removed from the email list. It's a pain.

It this isn't possible, do you have a suggested…

107 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bulk import of attendees

We sometime invoice institutions for a group of attendees. It would be great to have an excel file that can be imported per event to populate the list of attendees.

107 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

51 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Team Mobile responded

Hello everyone! 

Seeing your activity on this thread we would like to present you with three new templates using the third-party app called “Integromat”. They could help you to: 
    - Copy an event with registrants 
    - Export registrations into a Google sheet 
    - Import registrations from a Google sheet 

These need a short one-time setup and then you’ll be able to do the actions above in just a few clicks! 

For more info see our blog: https://www.wildapricot.com/blogs/newsblog/2019/04/30/event-registration-integromat 

We absolutely understand this is not a solution but more of a workaround for this request, so we won’t close this thread. But feel free to share your thoughts about these templates as well! 

Please note, these workflows have some limitations and might not suit everybody. But we hope they will make your life a bit easier.

20. Log of changes - who deleted a contact, registration, or changed data

Is there a way to find out which admin deleted or changed a contact registration or details.

For example we have an event which a company registered their attendees and paid online. One of the admins deleted the registration. Is there a way to find out which admin deleted that contact?

If this is not available could is possibly be added in the future? I like the fact that the 4.0 service will allow read only admin access which will help with this issue but I am still curious which of my admins deleted that contact.

Regards,

Alma AYala

106 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?