Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3365 results found

1. Show all Members' names in member directory, even if "Show profile to others" is unchecked

Any member who will not let other members know he is even a member does not deserve to be one.

It's damn inconvenient for a member to wonder why a fellow member doesn't appear in our Member Directory, when the reason is that the person's profile is set to hidden. Even as an admin, I wasted a good 15 minutes trying to figure out what was wrong with our records, until I remembered to check the guy's Privacy setting.

We need an organization option that would show the person's first and last name even if they have unchecked "Show profile…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Automated invoicing and universal delete on o/s invoices

HI

I would like to recommend a few two enhancements. We are a tennis club and we have a discounted membership fee applicable to certain date. After which, the price rises. The issues we have encountered are :

1) We tried the automated invoice this year but quickly realized that members could on;y renew their membership and were locked out of adding additional services, such as joining and paying for house league. When they paid the membership fee they could not select House League and pay the additional $20 - not sure if anything can be done other than not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Two-stage verification before allowing account to be deleted

A big problem (and our organization has had this happen in the past) is when someone in charge gets disgruntled and deletes the account and information. Is there a way to require at least a two-fold verification process before an account and all information can be deleted...where it takes more than one administrator to ok it or a secondary authorization from the CEO/President/Manager of the organization? I feel our information and our account is uncomfortably vulnerable otherwise the way things are now. There just has to be a better way to protect accounts and the information from accidental or vindictive…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. compulsory agreement to disclaimer

I would like to have the ability to include a disclaimer or indemnity form that has a 'check box' or 'agree' area that a person must have opened and confirm before they can continue to register for an event. This is a common need for many organisations, especially those involved in sporting and physical activities. I have spoken with support and they tell me this is not available at present.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A way to always start in Public view, not Admin view

(This idea was marked Resolved but no longer works in Release 6.1.)

Can you provide a custom URL that will always start us admins in Public view, even if we were previously logged in in Admin view?

Suppose I closed my browser window last night in Admin view. This morning I click a bookmark to go to our web site. I want to be in Public view, but there is a long delay to open the site in Admin view and then I have to click the link to go back to Public view.

With a URL that goes to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Single upload for organisation logo

Hi, I have just modified all the email templates and on every one of them I found that I had to add our logo.

I'd like to see one area in the settings (under organisation maybe?) where we can upload our organisation logo and use this for emails, our membership cards, polls and the website.

I could see this could be done through either referencing that file (macro maybe?) or by creating templates for emails like what has been done for the membership cards where the logo can be seen.

Note: The logo should also be auto linked if there's…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. blog posts listed in links

please have blog posts come up in the add link section so that if I want to reference a listing I don't have to cut and paste and toggle back and forth to get the site.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Polling conditional questions

We would like a conditional questions, where the questions may or may not be displayed, conditional upon the answer to a previous question.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. allow multiple vehicles per member

As a car club we want to record what cars a member has. Many members have multiple cars. We can create multiple fields such as Car1, Car2 etc but how many? Car10?Car20?. A better solution is to build a relational database link between the member file and the car file with an "Add Car" button to add an extra row in the Car file linked to the Member ID. This is easy to do in MS Access but I can no similar functionality here. Yet just about every car club has the same problem.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Limit listings on Forum Updates gadget by date

I would like to be able to use a date for the "show topics" selection on the Forum Updates gadget.

We don't have many posts and most of the ones we do have are old. Right now we have no way to limit what is shown based on a date and our home page (where the Forum Updates gadget is located) looks out-of-date.
    Currently we can choose how many topics we'd like to show but I would like to be able to select "show topics newer than xx/xx/xxxx"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. add members to groups

auto populate member business name to added contacts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. "Continue Shopping" Link

There needs to be a "continue shopping" link from the cart and from each item to that you back to the online store. Right now, if you click the "back" in the browser, you get back to the store, but that is not obvious to the user. In most online stores, there is a "continue shopping" link in the cart that allows you to go back to the online store.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Organize products by category

We need the ability to organize products by category and sub-category. For example, "apparel", "lessons", "events", etc.

We intend to sell a number of different items in our online store to our members. As it is, members have to hunt through several unrelated items to find the one that they are interested in. Right now, I can somewhat limit the confusion by putting tags on the items and creating "sub-stores" that only show specific tags, but that is a bit confusing also. If there was 1 store with categories, it would be much easier for our members to navigate to…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Dmitry Smirnov responded

Did I get you right, that you want to display all products on a single page, but visually organize them in categories?

14. Improvements to Event Processing

Are their any plans to enhance the Event announcement functionality? I’m continually getting questions from our Program Committee about Event functionality and wanting to know if we can send out event announcements like they do in eVite, Paperless Post, Punchbowl and others. They like how those invitations are presented in an envelop that can be opened to view the invitation. They also like the additional invitation specific graphics that are available. I’m trying hard to keep them from going outside the Wild Apricot system for event processing and it would help to know if something is in the works for…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adding guests to an invoice in admin

When adding guests manually on the admin side, there is the option to add [red +] line items/guests to an invoice - but I am told this will not list the persons name even if the precursor (Guest 5) is added. Following the sequence of Update invoice- Event registration - Add guest- Save is neither intuitive or straightforward and might be simplified by a drop down in the line item box [as there are only so many choices based on the registration types]

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Scheduled changes to website

Many organizations need to schedule repeated changes to the website for the public and members. There are scheduling features for email reminders and eblasts but no scheduling for website changes in Wild Apricot. It would be great to be able to

1) make a change to a page or page template
    2) preview the change without making the change go public
    3) schedule the change to be applied

Changes should be possible to the same gadget. The schedules should be modifiable as well as cancellable.

This is the sort of feature many CMS products have using workflow control (draft, publish…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Specify Landing Page after Taking Poll

Instead of always going to the Poll Details page after taking a poll, it should be possible to specify a site page to go to. This could be a call to further action, a forum thread for discussing the poll, etc.

Ideally the current tally could be placed on the page; see the wishlist suggestion https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/33977695-to-show-the-poll-results-on-the-website .

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Set the exact time the poll should start and close

Polls - would like to be able to set the exact time the poll should close.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a manual response to the poll

In Polls, be able to add a manual response (we have some people who don't use a computer), where an admin can log on and complete the poll for them.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add gadget that list all open polls

(from a client) Have a Poll Gadget to add to web pages. Gadget should list all open Polls that are either Public or that logged on user is authorized to. For users that are not logged on (ie Public) – restricted polls should be shown but not selectable. There should be wording indicating that these Polls require login to access

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base